• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Damn I feel pathetic asking for advice again but whatev. Theres this girl at school that I like who I want 2 ask out but not sure if I should. I know she likes me as a friend and thinks I'm hella funny, but I'm not sure she would want a relationship, shes just not that type of girl. I dont want to ruin our friendship but at the same time I dont want 2 wait long enough until some other chump asks her out. (I have very bad luck with that).
Advice would be nice.

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Don't really ask her out per say just see if she would ever want to hang out but make sure it is a group this so there is that much pressure on her and it will go a but smoother I have had this exprience before.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Just get it over with and do it already (no pun intended).

I thought the same thing of my best friend, and eventually we started going out and the friendship is just fine. I doubt a relationship will change much if you're already good friends as it is. Don't let fear stop you; you never know till you try.

you don't want to jump into a relationship. take it slow. hang out with her and a bunch of friends, and then ask her just to hang out just the two of you one night. don't go crazy thinking that you'll go right into a relationship. things take time, and if she isn't ready for the relationship then don't try to force her into it. respect her feelings; if she isn't ready then either wait until she is ready or move on. you're...how old? 15? you've got plenty of time for other relationships, so don't stress so much if she isn't ready.

silverdragon1615

Good ideas, thanks, I dont know know why I didnt think of that. Being in a group is a great idea, but there is a bit of a problem, shes hella busy and so are her friends. And I mean hella busy, also I was good friends with two of her friends for a while, but latley I havent seen them for a long time and now its helluve awkward around them. I might have to wait until summer if I want to do a group event, its just too hard to get her friends there too.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I had the same situation about 3 weeks ago. The boy said that he doesn't like me enough, but that's another story.

You just do it. It doesn't really matter where or when. It is hard, I know, but you have to encourage yourself and say her how you feel.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Damn I feel pathetic asking for advice again but whatev. Theres this girl at school that I like who I want 2 ask out but not sure if I should. I know she likes me as a friend and thinks I'm hella funny, but I'm not sure she would want a relationship, shes just not that type of girl. I dont want to ruin our friendship but at the same time I dont want 2 wait long enough until some other chump asks her out. (I have very bad luck with that).
Advice would be nice.

ask her out on a friendly date, then if everything is going well ask her out on a real date.

yea i feel patheticasking foradvice but a friend told me that i should nt feel that way

Reneeski

Advice would be nice.

be chicken and ask one of your other friends to ask her if she likes anyone.
if she says yes, ask her.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'd just ask her. At most there will be a period of awkwardness, but if you are truly her friend, it won't last long. I mean, the worst she could say is no, lol.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ That has to be one of the worst solutions, no offense, but direct contact is easier then having a friend do it; it usually results in a mistranslation or an all out disaster.

Just find the time to ask her straight up, but do it in a nonchalant manner; no need to pressure the girl.

[EDIT]

No aimed at you btw, at Ren.

Fuego6

I agree with the group outing, if she has a thing for you she will make it a priority to be close to you during the outing. Group movies are always a good idea for things like this. Even if it doesn't go as you plan at least you know it will be a fun time.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Seriously just ask her out and if things take a nose dive oh well fix the relationship as best as u can if all else fails

silverdragon1615

Thanks for the advice guys, I havent asked her out yet, but things are progressing well. We are becoming better friends and we started studying after school with each other. I think by the end of the week ill see where I am and might ask her if she wants to hang out over the weekend.

Last edited:

silverdragon1615

Update I feel like we are at the point where group hangouts are a go, but quite honestly Im not sure where we should go or how I should bring it up. Any Suggestions?

Last edited:

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Advice would be nice.

Okay questions does she stare at you? smile at you? talk to you? or any of that? If she has or whatever, there's a possible chance that she does, does she flirt with you? Well if your friends, don't take it too fast but don't be too slow. Try to see how she feels about you. If she's nervous, she'll blush, play with her hair, shift, and etc. Anything so far that she's done yet? If so, please tell! Then I'm sure you'll have your answer eithier way. =]

silverdragon1615

Yeah she does, Ill catch her looking at me and ill just smile at her and she smiles back. We also talk of course but its not flirting, shes just not the flirty type which is another thing I like about her. She doesnt seem nervous either, we are more of just friends right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back