• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GIGANTIC SPOILER THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Okay, so if you've completed X or at least seen the ending of it, click the spoiler tag below:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Muke

whatever
Awards
Eehh... I feel like you are reading way too much into it. Game Overs are simply that - you restart. I doubt this has anything to do with the story (and honestly this reminded me a lot of Homura Akemi from PMMM, haha)

Griewer

Awards
Eehh... I feel like you are reading way too much into it. Game Overs are simply that - you restart. I doubt this has anything to do with the story (and honestly this reminded me a lot of Homura Akemi from PMMM, haha)

Unless Mickey comes to save yer behind!

I'd say that at this point anything is possible and honestly I've seen far weirder theories on the site during the last month.
---

@Xickin: It does sound interesting and everything, but um how do you think this might be relevant from story pov? I mean do you think that by the end of the game we actually escape from wherever we are, or do you have any other theories regarding the endgame of it?

(I just hope it won't come down to Sora saving the whole cast of Kingdom Hearts X because saving Terra-Aqua-Ventus-Roxas-Naminé-Xion is plenty enough for one game. :'D)

Vmkblaster1

Interesting... I am not quite sure TBH... So you are saying, when the avatar dies... The book of prophecies creates another one in that time moment and actual causes more harm to the avatar... Wait so the people in X could be in sleeping pods... X is so weird! Haha! :)

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
@Xickin: It does sound interesting and everything, but um how do you think this might be relevant from story pov? I mean do you think that by the end of the game we actually escape from wherever we are, or do you have any other theories regarding the endgame of it?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This sounds plausible from a game play perspective. However, what about a lore perspective, Sure, the Dandelions can recover each time, but why is it limited to them (or just limited to the player characters in general). Why can't the forteller's use this power?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well... not saying it can't be, that's for sure.
But yeah, even if it is it probably won't have any other impact on the saga.

By all means, it's not that bad of a theory: Young Xehanort's most badass moves did show that KH has room for time-restoring selves.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Aw, I hopes not, but meh... it is weird that our avatar duplicates itself in raid bosses... interesting hypothesis. :) It kinda makes me feel bad if that were true... however, if this character is really meant to represent us, then ish like a symbol of our will to take down the raid boss... on the flip side, if ish not us, and instead someone else... then I'm going to feel so terrible... cause then we basically are just sending countless duplicates of this character to just die...8_8

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Griewer

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Actually that could be... it's just realy weird I guess. And well...Sora is turning out to be the best social worker of the universe, saving random people left and right. As for the Ventus bit...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Griewer

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah Nomura does like playing around and sending hints through art, so it is possible. Then again who knows, maybe he's just playing us like a fiddle. <_< - 2.8 can't come fast enough.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
@Muke, I meant to say this before, but I also thought that way, but then I was like "You know, Nomura does put a lot of hints in this game and a lot of seemingly unrelated stuff into the story just to blow our minds (Like Sora's clothes in DDD were actually beacons)

@Griewer, No, you missed nothing, and I was also a little weirded out when X made no mention of that certain element. Although, Nomura DID say there would be a season 2. I thought it would have been better if he included it then, but obviously if Japan is getting new worlds AFTER the war, then maybe there's more to it. Maybe it correlates to my theory, stating we're constantly going over the same memories over and over again, and this new world is just a new memory that came up from our avatar.

Griewer

Awards
@Muke, I meant to say this before, but I also thought that way, but then I was like "You know, Nomura does put a lot of hints in this game and a lot of seemingly unrelated stuff into the story just to blow our minds (Like Sora's clothes in DDD were actually beacons)

@Griewer, No, you missed nothing, and I was also a little weirded out when X made no mention of that certain element. Although, Nomura DID say there would be a season 2. I thought it would have been better if he included it then, but obviously if Japan is getting new worlds AFTER the war, then maybe there's more to it. Maybe it correlates to my theory, stating we're constantly going over the same memories over and over again, and this new world is just a new memory that came up from our avatar.

Going over the same memories in a cycle... a loop.
That sounds familiar...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

----
But on a more serious note; this all is actually pretty weird. MX even in his youth knew about these events and his whole plan stems from the Keyblade war. It is from there that he got his 7 Guardians of Light vs 13 Seekers of Darkness, and Xblade ideas. Without these... it really feels like we're missing certain key things.
But even if the story would continue after the war... that wouldn't be quite correct.

I have a feeling that what we are experiencing is not the truth, but a sort of distorted picture of what truly happened. (Then again, this is just another theory)

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
No no, you're probably right. We're experiencing Unchained X through our secluded nobody avatar (and I don't mean the species, I mean that one wielder of no consequence) we'll probably get more of an explanation through Back Cover.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back