• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GiantBomb's Kingdom Heartache

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Youtube channel Giant Bomb decided to board the hype train and playing some Kingdom Hearts, starting from the first one.
Sadly, as far as I could tell their approach is the same as any youtuber that tries to cover the series: much ignorance on the franchise, getting lots of things wrong and of course the first Kingdom Hearts is a bad game. *sigh*
But I've heard this is a niche channel followed by many, so I figured to leave this here if anyone was interested.

[video=youtube;2Ej-uOqMJlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ej-uOqMJlM[/video]

TepidShark

Awards
Youtube channel Giant Bomb decided to board the hype train and playing some Kingdom Hearts, starting from the first one.
Sadly, as far as I could tell their approach is the same as any youtuber that tries to cover the series: much ignorance on the franchise, getting lots of things wrong and of course the first Kingdom Hearts is a bad game. *sigh*
But I've heard this is a niche channel followed by many, so I figured to leave this here if anyone was interested.

[video=youtube;2Ej-uOqMJlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ej-uOqMJlM[/video]

Giant Bomb is a website made of old school Gamespot people (Jeff Gerstmann is the most notable). Followed them for years. If they make it through the whole game I imagine they'll be moaning about it the whole time.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
When it comes to Kingdom Hearts LP's, I just really can't watch the ones that take it super seriously or groaning the whole time. That goes for any game really. So, I'll probably be skipping them.

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
If you want a GOOD Kingdom Hearts LP,Watch the ones by NicoB he played ALL of the games by the first time and he loved it,and they are hilarious!,he even brought KH figures! yeah he REALLY fell in love with the series.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, it's not about being "good" or "bad". They could still be good at the game yet hate playing it. I just can't watch an LP if it's obvious they aren't enjoying themselves. That's the only reason I watch LP's in the first place so. Eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back