• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Giant KH2 Poster Needs a Good Home

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistykz

Hi everyone! I joined this forum something like 5 or 6 years ago, but I don't think I've actually ever posted...:confused: Anyway, I've had this poster since KH2 came out, but I moved 2 years ago and haven't had it hung up on my walls since then. In all honesty I don't really have any intention of putting it back up either, so I figured I should sell it to someone who will appreciate it.

It's made of vinyl and is in 2 pieces, currently attached with tape on the back. There are a few holes where I had color-matched thumb tacks in there to hold it up, but they're hardly noticeable and you could just do the same thing. Video game was placed next to it as a size reference. If anyone is interested just post up and let me know.

Mods - if this is against the rules or something by all means please remove it, I just figured this was a better alternative than throwing it up on ebay. Thanks!

IMG_1571.jpg

Anna825

I'd hang it up right next to my "Kingdom Hearts III: Reserve Now" poster

mistykz

Haha, right? It's...old, to say the least. Could always chop it off I suppose

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If I had money I would totally buy it, the Kingdom Hearts II cover artwork is so nice. Hopefully someone on this forum nabs it.

You should put up an asking price.

StVen

Well, if there's a starting offer I 'might' consider lol :D It looks really big lol

mistykz

I have no idea what I'd even ask for it, I haven't exactly seen any others floating around. $30 to start? Make offers if you're interested :p

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
$30 is pretty pricey for a poster, especially for one in that condition. Promo posters usually go for $15 on ebay and are in better condition, so $5-$7 seems more reasonable.

I have no interest in buying, I'm just spitting my two cents.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's a very nice poster, and I collect this type of stuff. However, my walls are packed as it is, and this poster is quite big and it is just cover art, not any special art (I loved the KH2FM cover art <3)...the starting price if I would assume since I look up this stuff a lot would probably be $15 total (total means it includes shipping and handling charges).

mistykz

Not too worried about the price, someone who is actually interested just throw something out there:eek:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I will pay you a penny if you send me it right now and pay for shipping.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd love to buy this, but your asking price is too high for my tastes, and posters have trouble staying on my walls anyway xD

I would definitely be happy to get this... if I didn't already have the same exact poster framed on my wall lol

Framed? Wow. Didn't expect anyone to go that far :eek:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Frames make posters seem so much classier; I've got a Little Mermaid promo poster framed in my room.
(That, and they help keep posters in good shape)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have 3 KH2 official posters, 2 BbS promo posters, Re:CoM promo postcards, Days promo postcards, KH2 promo stickers, Re:Coded promo poster from launch party (I have I think 3 extras), and Days promo playing cards from Europe all framed in my room lol...hence why I don't have room on my walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back