• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#Ghoul Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
What if I tolld you...
... that I am their ghoul child?
tumblr_nc40e7GQzM1ssa87so1_500.gif

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Oh, Osprey, you don't even know how much I love precious Kaneki... You will surely see fanart of him there xD
every time a new chapter comes out, I crai inside because I can't join the discussion, I blame university and lack of time. I SO would like to speculate and make theories and such in the TG fandom *sigh*

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
What if I tolld you...
... that I am their ghoul child?
tumblr_nc40e7GQzM1ssa87so1_500.gif

What child, I don`t have a child.
nervous-laugh.gif

*laughs nervously while tries to hide Grey in a cabin*

child, you must stay hidden. the world is dangerous place. o_o

Oh, Osprey, you don't even know how much I love precious Kaneki... You will surely see fanart of him there xD
every time a new chapter comes out, I crai inside because I can't join the discussion, I blame university and lack of time. I SO would like to speculate and make theories and such in the TG fandom *sigh*

I can confirm Grey has fabulous TG art in her deviantart.

Don`t be afraid to join the discussion. It is possible to discuss various aspects of the series, theorycrafting is not only option. :D

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Can we take a moment and appreciate the art style AND Yomo's hair??
tumblr_o50s9m4BpU1sqi9jto2_540.png

I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it

he looks amazing

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
*doesn't have the heart to tell Grey what happened in the most recent chapter*

Anagram

Banned
Reading latest chapter and it's brief flashback

tumblr_n94919fVVR1tylog6o2_500.png

Seeing the last page

tumblr_static_ecy5qyk42ggssck4wosc4c884.png

Status