• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#Ghoul Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
^ Is it bad that I did try the finger thing and my fingers popped?...More than once?
It means that your avie suits you in far more ways than we imagined, or you've got a serious problem on your hands. Possibly both? :p

Anagram

Banned
It means that your avie suits you in far more ways than we imagined, or you've got a serious problem on your hands. Possibly both? :p

a369aa0c3c67635fcafac6be53d60cf8b3e6d5de_hq.jpg

What makes you say that?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
My 12-year-old brother has been eyeing my two volumes of TG. I'm not sure if I should let him take a look at em or not. Though if he could convert his annoying finger-popping into a Kaneki reference, that'd be nice...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
This happens every time. I get into something, my brother will hang back and make fun of it for a while, and then eventually he'll pick it up and realize that he likes it. It's happened with Pokemon, KH, and Attack on Titan so far.

Anagram

Banned
That's how little boys are. They make fun of what they have interest in. You see it more often on girl crushes but it applies to other things too.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
On that note, just yesterday a twelve year-old boy went onto the TG Wiki and made a new page treating it as a blog not knowing how a Wiki works.

I think you should check your brother Osprey. XD

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Eh, stupid is as stupid does. He's got an idiot/class clown streak a mile wide, but I don't think he needs to be checked. He's only poking at the books because he has no idea what they're about, exactly. Though I guess mentioning the bit about "ghouls eat people" didn't really curve his curiosity...

Anagram

Banned
O_O Holy crap Ruran appeared. Today was a good day~ *treats it like a Mew sighting*

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
^ Is it bad that I did try the finger thing and my fingers popped?...More than once?

The only thing left now is that you start drinking coffee. :D

On that note, just yesterday a twelve year-old boy went onto the TG Wiki and made a new page treating it as a blog not knowing how a Wiki works.

I think you should check your brother Osprey. XD

Pfft, gotta check that out. Wait a minute... holy heck.. Ruran is here! o_o

Ruraaaaaan, we miss you! D8

Man this is cool. Osprey has created the ultimate life form.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Holy heck, really!? o_o Cool dude! Man, I am too scared to bent my fingers. I can do the knuckle krack but that`s about it.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nn4fperFte1tb018oo1_400.gif

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I kinda did it without meaning to because I was bored out of my mind. If it makes you any less scared, it doesn't hurt at all.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
tbh I never understood how finger-popping worked, so I never did it before on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back