• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ghosts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aqualight

do you believe in ghosts?

have you ever seen a ghost?

i have a constant fear that i'll see my dad

not that it would be a bad thing

it would just scare the shit out of me

TELL ME IF YA HAVE SEEN A GHOST!!!

Radon

mofo
I don't really believe that much. Even if they were real I doubt the ones you love would come back just to haunt, scare and terrify you.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, I certainly believe in ghosts. As a Chinese I am deeply exposed to much of ghosts in culture, so I believe in them.

I have only one ghostly experience which I find weird even to this day. I lived in a house a few years ago which was abit... Off. It was really dark and cold.

One day, I woke up one winter morning, then I turned off the alarm clock, and while still sleepy I realised there was something on my chair, which was odd, it was always empty. I opened my eyes more, and I saw a head on my chair. I was like, ok, I'm dreaming, so I pinched myself awake. It was still there.

Then the eyes turned red.

I literally ran out into the hall. Then I brushed my teeth, convincing myself it never was there. I managed to work myself back together, and I walked by the door to my room.

The swivel chair turned round and the head stared at me.

I was like, f***, then I ran.

I didn't dare sleep in my room for a few days after that. I never saw it again, though.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Well, I certainly believe in ghosts. As a Chinese I am deeply exposed to much of ghosts in culture, so I believe in them.

I have only one ghostly experience which I find weird even to this day. I lived in a house a few years ago which was abit... Off. It was really dark and cold.

One day, I woke up one winter morning, then I turned off the alarm clock, and while still sleepy I realised there was something on my chair, which was odd, it was always empty. I opened my eyes more, and I saw a head on my chair. I was like, ok, I'm dreaming, so I pinched myself awake. It was still there.

Then the eyes turned red.

I literally ran out into the hall. Then I brushed my teeth, convincing myself it never was there. I managed to work myself back together, and I walked by the door to my room.

The swivel chair turned round and the head stared at me.

I was like, f***, then I ran.

I didn't dare sleep in my room for a few days after that. I never saw it again, though.
ah come on!!!!!!! if i were you i would make out with it :love:
we would kiss all day and tickle each other all night.

and i myself do believe in them well more like demons and stuff Lolz and alot of creepy things have happen to me >.<

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Let's see how you would like it if it happened to you. It's not an experience I would care to repeat.

well things like that have happen to me XD but ghosts are things you cant touch :cry:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No and no. Because there has yet to be scientifically-confirmed proof of 'ghosts', the human mind is incredibly prone to seeing what it wants to see/making something look like something else entirely, and the fact that the consciousness of a person could somehow maintain itself and an appearance, however ethereal, seems downright impossible.

Diastyl

I nearly saw one, someone dared me to do the Bloody Mary thing and when I entered the bathroom, everything became suddenly.....freezing cold...

BluesStar21

I believe in ghosts, I've had expereinces already. I felt like someone was touching me, but didn't see anyone around, and I heard noises upstairs when I was in the basement, like footsteps running down and back, when I was home alone.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
I was sitting on my sister's bed (it's further from the door than my one, I steal it during the day, lol) and mom shouted that Reuben (one of our cats) had gotten upstairs, and I knew that he usually goes under one of the beds. So, I looked over the end of the bed and I saw a tail go under. I'm like "Oh, there he is." So I looked under the bed and there was nothing there. And he couldn't have run to the door because the bed is quite far from the door, plus there's all the junk under there, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to get past it. So it must have been a ghost. I'm not scared of it or anything though, it's only a ghost cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back