• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Ghostbusters 3:Summer 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
[video=youtube;TyjqCRJmCPE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyjqCRJmCPE[/video]

An actual sequel to the previous two Ghostbusters film starring Bill Murray and the rest of the older cast is coming next year

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'd kinda prefer a sequel to the version with the female cast but I realize I'm in the minority since so many misogynists--I mean fans--didn't care for it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd kinda prefer a sequel to the version with the female cast but I realize I'm in the minority since so many misogynists--I mean fans--didn't care for it.

Also the film underperformed which is likely another factor. I wouldn't be surprised if they go out of there way to not acknowledge the 2016 one.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'll remain skeptical since we know so little about it, but that was a very good teaser.

Yup. I'm totally a misogynist for not having interest in a boring remake that thinks having lady parts denotes quality.

Like, seriously dude. Don't go there.
And a lot of the negative reaction towards the remake is due to loud people who thought the above. If such trivial things weren't made a big deal by those people, it wouldn't have received as much backlash.

Pokie

Whelp. Time to re-watch the originals, because I haven't seen them since I was about six years old or something. Which is weird because "Ripley" is in it, and Ripley said to me " Hunny, you are not straight!"

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My memory is fuzzy but wasn't there a video game some years ago that was considered to be an official sequel? I wonder if it'll be ignored, but it'd be neat if it's acknowledged within the movie.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
My memory is fuzzy but wasn't there a video game some years ago that was considered to be an official sequel? I wonder if it'll be ignored, but it'd be neat if it's acknowledged within the movie.
It is, in a way? It followed both the movies and many of the elements in them. Probably won't be ignored because it went along nicely with the movies, like connecting back to the ghost librarian in the beginning of the first movie and what happened to her for example. I guess that could be my opinion, seeing as the focus on that game has drifted away over the years. It's hard saying.

Last edited:

johnnyshelton

I'm not actually a fan of remakes. Especially the new ones. From my point, in most cases, they failed. But I hope that this great movie will be great. And this photo reminds me of the times when I was sitting and watching the old Ghostbusters.
ghostbusters-3-teaser.jpg

mauricebullard

I'm not actually a fan of remakes. Especially the new ones. From my point, in most cases, they failed. But I hope that this great movie will be great. And this photo reminds me of the times when I was sitting and watching the old Ghostbusters.
Hey, I totally agree with you about the remakes. I'm also not a very big fan of them, especially with the latest movies like Ocean 8. But I feel positive about this movie. Hope it will be great as previous movies.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
How did i never hear about this? Gosh I'd rather they make a sequel to the alternative universe than try and continue the original movies.

The comics are amazing and doing a great job of continuing the storyline, there's no reason to muck it up with a half hearted sequel, just so they can have their trilogy...

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Eh could be interesting. Too early to say. That said I'm not as turned of by it as I was expecting to be.

Back