• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Ghostbusters (2016)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well some people are saying it sucks because it's an all female cast. Which is likely where those comments are stemming from.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Guys just watch this and cleanse the memory of the new trailer from your mind.

[video=youtube;vntAEVjPBzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vntAEVjPBzQ&ab_channel=TrailersPlaygroundHD[/video]

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well some people are saying it sucks because it's an all female cast. Which is likely where those comments are stemming from.

Right, and that's wrong to say. But I'm also seeing people jump the gun and attacking comments that are completely logical and reasonable. Personally to me, there are much better female actors they could've picked, the ones they went with are garbage. If they picked better actors/writers I would have no problem with an all-female cast. That and the director is just terrible too.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Different actresses? They are the biggest female comedians out there right now. SNL Alumni and the breakout stars of Bridesmaids, which is one of my favorite movies. The first trailer was a little clunky, but I think this one was much smoother.

"I don't know if it was a race thing or a lady thing but I'm mad as hell." Oh man, I laughed.

If it's not your style of comedy, cool, but there's no way that all the hate isn't influenced by some assholes who ARE being sexist. Like, dislikes vs. how the past like couple hundred comments have actually been mostly supportive? I dunno, I just don't think that many people in the world are avidly outspoken Ghostbusters purists.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
His video is very calm and rational, but it doesn't change anything I said. That video has become a cult-like echochamber of people who sling around the term SJW and Femnazi unironically, and that's pathetic. It's terrifying, nobody in Hollywood actually cares if this guy watches Ghostbusters.

As Dan Telfer said "When has declaring you hate a movie that isn't out yet ever been interesting? "I refuse to be served dessert tomorrow!" Who gives a shit."

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Neither me nor my brother plan on watching this. Why? It's not because it's all girls. It's because what we saw with the trailer. From that we saw the writing stinks, and the jokes are bad.

Um, that makes me want to stick with the original. Might go find a DVD of it sometime. ^^

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
CiwvZ0tW0AAeen3.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Slapstick comedy really isn't my thing, and I was never really into Ghostbusters in the first place. This doesn't look very interesting.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Guys just watch this and cleanse the memory of the new trailer from your mind.

[video=youtube;vntAEVjPBzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vntAEVjPBzQ&ab_channel=TrailersPlaygroundHD[/video]

Ahh, this trailer. God bless the fact that I can forever just have the original. I think I'll put this new Ghostbusters in the vault of things I deny exist, such as the Star Wars prequels and Final Fantasy X-2.

Oh God. This is the Ghostbusters variant of Final Fantasy X-2.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
pre-judging based on a trailer is pretty fucking full-blown retarded and i mean that in the most un-pc way i possibly can

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
pre-judging based on a trailer is pretty diddlying full-blown retarded and i mean that in the most un-pc way i possibly can

...Is that not the exact point of a trailer? To let audiences know what the movie is going to be like? And all I can see is terrible use of a license. A trailer is suppose to make you want to see the movie and it is not doing a thing for me. All I see is bad writing, bad characters, and nothing remotely similar to Ghostbusters.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'll do a khiview for all the homies who missed out. its just gonna be the full length of the movie with a camera panned on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back