• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ghost Tale: Hinagumi Mansion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
This story just kept bugging me to be written. The ideas developed and then snowballed and I just had to start writting it. First I'll post up the short prologue just to get it started. I expect chapter 1 to be up sometime soon after.

Title: Ghost Tale: Hinagumi Mansion
Genre: Mystery, Horror
Rated: M 15+ Mild langauge, Mild sexual themes, Moderate Violence

Prologue
Hinagumi Mansion

Have you heard of it? Have you heard about the mansion, lost somewhere in the woods of Hinagumi Mountain? They said it was haunted, that it was a place of death. They said that those who find it should leave and pretend they never saw it. They said that those who enter can never truly leave that place. So why is it… that I was able to leave?

Time: Unknown. Location: Hinagumi Mountain?
A woman with long blonde hair made her way through the woods of a mountain in the day time. She gripped her camera tightly as she pushed past the trees. Surely she had seen it through the trees, of course she saw it. How could she miss a building as big as that? The place she had been searching for, it was here. She knew it was. Hinagumi Mansion, the fabled mansion haunted by the dead. The woman made it to the tree line before stopping at what she saw in front of her. It was bigger than she expected, and kept in pretty good condition for a place supposedly abandon, well, for all accept the dead. The woman raised her camera and snapped a quick photo of the mansion from where she was. She was scared, for the first time since starting this hunt, she was scared. She had never been scared by ghosts before after all she was a psychic and a paranormal investigator. She had encountered ghosts before but this time, the idea of encountering a ghost in this mansion scared her.

The woman eventually made her way into the mansion, gripping her camera tightly the whole time as she took her first steps inside. She cautiously took another step inside, and then another, and another. Suddenly she heard the small jingle of a bell behind her. The woman froze in complete fear after hearing this simple sound. The temperature started to drop and the woman could see her own breathe. The woman slowly turned her head to take a peek behind herself. She could feel the presence of something, someone behind her. Her heart beat had become fast and was the only thing she could her in this silence. She willed herself to turn around in one sudden movement, but to her surprise, nothing was there. Her heart started calm down a bit

“Nothing was there after all.” said the woman with relief. Suddenly a ghostly figured of a woman with black hair appeared behind her

“I won’t let you leave.” whispered the ghostly woman as her hand shot out and wrapped around the intruder’s mouth. The woman dropped her camera in fright and tried to scream, but it was useless. The ghostly woman pulled the other woman into the dark shadows of the mansion within an instant, all the while its captive tried to scream and struggle free. Soon silence had returned to the front door of the mansion, and all that was left was a simple camera of a woman foolish enough to enter the haunted Hinagumi Mansion.

Read, review, comment, whatever. This is my first story that isn't action or adventure based, and it's also my stab in the dark at trying a horror story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back