• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ghost In The Shell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordyh

Did anyone watch it? I did and it was great ^_^...people gettin shot = XD to me.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, the second season of Stand Alone Complex started last night. (SAC is what you're talking about right?) And they said there was only one season of SAC! The opening theme song isn't as good as the last season's. (WARNING, SMALL SPOILER AHEAD) I really thought they were actually getting new members in Section 9 but that's okay, it's even better to have the Tochikoma's back, I missed those cute little robots.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
This should have been posted in the main Ghost in the Shel thread. But anyways I watched the first episode like a month before it actually came out because there is a magazine that brings a preview dvd of it.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
great movie

i saw the first and second and 5 of the episodes of stand alone complex, including the last one

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Up here, we've only been shown Season Two, I believe, so I haven't seen any of the first. And it doesn't get shown every week for some odd reason.

It's really good though, very interesting. I just finished watching the episode where the identity of the Laughing Man is revealed. In the middle of the episode, it became obvious who it was though, but stupid Togusa had no clue.

Last edited:

ordyh

Wat confuses me is at the end of the 1st Season: everyone got killed/captured, Batou was arrested, and Major was sniped in the head. Now there all together again...can some1 explain that :confused:

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
marlousmiracle said:
Ghost in the shell is awesome, i liked the 1st episode of season 2, graphiccs look way better
Yeah, agree.
The graphics & animation looks way BETTER...( no offense. both seasons looked great) I abosolutely LOVE da new theme song.
*note* if your a real big GITS fan, go buy da anime album.
It's awesome. It's a must have.What i like about da 2 theme songs also is that da whole songs isn't just in japanese...there's a mix of english,french latin, spanish( & maybe some German) in da songs too...cool, isn't it.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
ordyh said:
Wat confuses me is at the end of the 1st Season: everyone got killed/captured, Batou was arrested, and Major was sniped in the head. Now there all together again...can some1 explain that :confused:

Are you forgetting that most of them of them had prosthetic bodies? As for the major, I'm fairly certain that was just a sort of puppet she was controlling at the time.

ladymage

I like Ghost in the Shell. It is one of the psycological thrillers that usually don't make sense till the end.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The Laughing Man finally got around to subbing the last episode of GitS: SAC: 2nd GIG. Best episode evar? Probably.
Square Ninja said:
I just watched the second episode of 2nd Gig. As I watched it, I realized that I had already seen it, but it was called "Taxi Driver" when I watched it.
The day GitS is original is the day hell freezes over.

lady mage said:
I like Ghost in the Shell. It is one of the psycological thrillers that usually don't make sense till the end.
THIS is what 1st GIG is doing to people. GitS is not, never was, and never will be, a psychological thriller.

Last edited by a moderator:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
LordMune said:
The day GitS is original is the day hell freezes over.

I wouldn't necessarily say that.

I just saw many similarities between the Scorscese flick and the plot of the episode. The episode did take a slightly different direction towards the end, though.

helios

Bronze Member
Yes i love major and section 8 one of the most brilliant team ive ever seen plus bullet*3+1head=XD XD XD

helios

Bronze Member
What is LOrdMune trying to say i dont understand i think i said something wrong but Ordyh cna you find the beginning to GITS the 2nd season i kick A$$ i also like the way they were all walking in cloaks like they were going to kill some unsuspecting bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back