• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ghost in the Shell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherdc

has anyone seen the series ghost in the shell

if u havent i suggest u watch them coz they r awesome az
wats with the laughing man on stand alone complex its had to figuire out wats goin on:23:

DOES anyoen know if there is gunna be a new season i no there is 2 and 2 movies but is ther any more?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I was reading that there probably is a 3rd season coming out.

Dunno when, but that's something to look forward to.

Gemini

I'm a fan of this series its pretty good, and the soundtrack is really good. But I thought 2nd season was much better than 1st. I haven't heard a definite answer on 3rd season but hopefully it will have a better plot line.

I think there's a live action film coming out for it not sure when tho.

brotherdc

ok awesome thanks i personally like the second season better and they also have them little blue car thingys in a minI cartton at the end lolz

TeeRs

I love the politics of ghost in the shell, great storyline, but it was sad how kuze died :( that one episode where the old lady told the story about kuze and the major and the major was like "the girl is probablly still looking for the first one she ever loved" I was like feeling all emo :( but then I got a cookie and it was all good........

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I love the politics of ghost in the shell, great storyline, but it was sad how kuze died :( that one episode where the old lady told the story about kuze and the major and the major was like "the girl is probablly still looking for the first one she ever loved" I was like feeling all emo :( but then I got a cookie and it was all good........

Kuze never really died. He's possibly in the "net".

They do need a 3rd season. SSS wasn't enough.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I really enjoyed the anme series, but i really hate Masamune Shirows version despite eing the original. His manga version was good for the first volume, but the second volume was horrible.

I saw the OVAs to this, and it was really good. After finishing first season of stand alone complex, i thought it was good that they didn't make the name so "random". i also like the second season name, Gig could refer to memory or a job right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back