• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ghost Hunters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

For those who believe and the skeptics of our world, do you watch this show?

Emo-Tional

Yeah, I watch it. It's so cool how they hear voices from their EVP (or whatever it's called...)

I love this show. it totally made me become a believer in ghosts and the paranormal world. I find it fascinating, yet if I was ever offered the job I wouldn't do it. it'd get me really freaked out lol

I loved the live Halloween episode when they were at the Stanley Hotel and they heard the little girl talking. there's others that I love as well.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Im a believer O_O, and I watch this show, ghost adventures, and Most Haunted, they're amazing shows

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
I love this show. it totally made me become a believer in ghosts and the paranormal world. I find it fascinating, yet if I was ever offered the job I wouldn't do it. it'd get me really freaked out lol

I loved the live Halloween episode when they were at the Stanley Hotel and they heard the little girl talking. there's others that I love as well.

id take a job with the crew of ghost adventures thats would rock

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
OMG! Ghost Hunters is my favorite show!!!!!!! I am so lucky.. sometimes in science we get to watch it! My mom said i should get a TAPS shirt! I totally would want one!!! I feel so smart when i watch it in school because i know almost everyone on the show and everything! :thumbsup: :toungesmile: :cool: :loveit:

The one where he's sleeping in the bed and the covers pop up is tight.

Seriously. You can see where his legs were. He didn't do it.

Yeah, this shows pretty win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back