• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GEU = Xigbal ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

The GEU in DD had his right eye glowing and Xigbal has a thing to hide his right eye (don't know how it's called) It could be that it's just because of an injury or so but it would alo make sense that he's the GEU since he is one of the last members or the last one that SE reveals . What do you think?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
That makes gd sense indeed, but theoretically why would he be in the order if GEU is a heartless, not an unknown...?

Owaz

Everything in Deep Dive and Another Side, Another Story were concepts to characters that would or would have been in Kingdom Hearts 2. All that has most likely changed now... Glowing Eyed Unknown and all the others don't exist anymore. (Well Riku is in the game, but he probably won't wear a blindfold.)

Murf5891

i don think hes the EM i mean he might but, he jus is the unknown in Mulans world cause behind him is a dragon symbol. but didnt the EM have a lightsaber type weapon in FM this on has one that kinda resembles Axels except its purple and has a bigger blade on the end

KingBlade

by sinspire^
OKAY?

But why would this member be the EGU out of all of them....

this is a not a good theory

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
It's a very good point...hmm. We've seen everyone from DD and ASAS except for the GEU in scans for KH2. I think you may be onto something here. He was a very distinctive character, I don't think they would put him in without purpose.

*goes off to ponder*

Cookies for you if you're right. xD

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Except for both of them having somethins strange with their right eyes, I see nothing in common between the two. Also Xigbal has a scar on his left cheek, wouldn't GEU have one there as well?

Vzam

Bronze Member
Hi my name is Deep Dive and im like 400 years old lol. Why are you still watching me I make no sense anymore.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
i dont think geu is xibal look xibal eye patch is cover his left eye while geu eye is glowing on the left so how is that possible shouldnt xigbal eye patch cover the right if he was geu also i forgot there is no scar on geu face when there is oone in xigbal

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/113.jpg

cmn1231eu.jpg

Last edited:

Dark_StarX

Yeah same here, and also, if you examine the width of the shoulders, they obviously dont match. The facial structure as well. Xigbal has a square broad chin while the GEU has a round pointed chin.

Last edited:

FiNaLsKyE

im just throwing this out there... but, DiZ does have one eye revealed... and its like an orange-ish color... Im not saying that I beleive DiZ is GEU, but I'm just saying, maybe its a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back