• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cloud

i got the ultima weapon yesterday.

so for the goddess cup just do the other cups and it will be unlocked, and for the last orchiclum you need to get 1 of EVERY type of material (twilight crystal, twilight shard, twilight stone, frost shard etc) and dont foroget to use a energy crystal! they are dropped by shamans and book guys

Iracunde

MyInnerFred said:
Hah-hah... I wish I was on Standard for him. It seems that the US version made Sephiroth and Twilight Zone a lot different battle wise.

I doubt it. I probably just did a bad job explaining his attack pattern. He does indeed have a pattern, but I felt I should just explain the moves and overall pattern instead of every little detail.

Blindfolded_Riku

Deadly Cloud said:
i got the ultima weapon yesterday.

so for the goddess cup just do the other cups and it will be unlocked, and for the last orchiclum you need to get 1 of EVERY type of material (twilight crystal, twilight shard, twilight stone, frost shard etc) and dont foroget to use a energy crystal! they are dropped by shamans and book guys

i had to level up my drive forms in order to get the last cup...
or they made the us version easier than the jap one

dejah

:|
my goddess cup isnt unlocked dangit.

i've done the other cups .

what levels must my forms be to unlock it?

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
well hers wat i've been doing for leveling up drives

Valor: Go to the Radiant Garden, Crystal Fissure save point. from there go to the Great Maw and as soon as the heartless appear, go into valor form. kill all the heartless there and then go bak to the save point. without saving just go in the opposite direction and kill all the heartless in that field. then go bak to the save point, still in valor form, and go to the world map. go bak into the same area and ur drive is maxed out. after getting a couple drive lvl ups ur form gauge will last longer and u can go farther out into Radiant Garden areas.keep doing this till u have lvl 7 valor

Wisdom: do the same as valor, its easy in the beginning but a lil touch because it goes slow. basically jist follow the valor method

Master: do the same as valor/wisdom and attack the big balls heartless things. ignore the other. keep going farther out and kill only those, if some other heartless get in the way, kill them too

Final: now heres a toughy. go to The World That Never Was at the Proof of Existance save point. go into the Addled Impasse. as soon as the first dusk appears, go into final form. kill all the dusks in sight. then the things with big-ass swords will appear. kill all those and then go bak to the save point. get out of the world without savign and then go bak in. its like valor a little bit. now once ur drive gauge can last a while go defeat the nobodies in the addled impasse and then when u get out of there glide into Naught's Approach. if things go well then ull kill all the nobodies in the addled impasse and naught's approach. once ur drive gauge starts at 8, after killing the nobodies in the addled impasse and naught's approach u can go into Havoc's Divide. kill all the nobodies in there and then repeat this process lots of times. if theres a time when u dont make it bak to the save point in time to leave the world, go to the Underdome and enter in the normal Goddess of Fate tournament. as soon as it starts, quit and u have a full drive again. the go bak to TWTNW and kick-ass. tell me if this helps u guys. its helped me

(note: all of my drives are level 7 except Wisdom cause i got so bored with it and its only level 3)

as for sephiroth, i still havent beat him even though im level 70. im gunna try wen im 99

for the ultima weapon, idk for sure. after getting all ur drives up, u should have enough items to make several ultima weapons >.< but the prob is u wont have enough Orichalcum+ so u have to find those on ur own. i still need to get 11 more unless i have an easier way to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back