• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
okay so i've been running around like an idiot trying to find Orichalcums

i need 2 more.

i've managed to get the ones at these places...

Atlantica
100 Acre Wood
The World That Never Was
Twilight Town
Space Paranoids

and apparently i have to get one too at the Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum. where i am atm, there isn't any such cup. do i have to be at a particular level to unlock the cup?

zomg
and please, if anyone has tips to share on beating Sephiroth. please. xD

Blindfolded_Riku

to unlock all the cups you have to have ALL your drive forms at max lvl and same goes for your summons everything has to be at the maximum lvl to unlock the last cups

i don't remember where i got the necessary items to create the ultima weapon bc i got it 2 months ago ... sry

as for seph if you lvl up all the drive forms it'll be much easier to beat him bc u ll then have all the abilities

dejah

hokie dokie, thanks.

you got ultima weapon right?

did you unlock all the cups?

Blindfolded_Riku

ok
valor => u can level up everywhere
wisdom => Hollow Bastion is good and maybe the cave of wonders in Agrabah
Master Form => TRON WORLD extremely fast leveling up use thunder and it ll be very fast
Final Form => TWTNW and Twilight Town in the underground

Iracunde

I didn't recall having too much difficulty getting the Godess of Fate cup. I kinda stumbled upon it. How far are you in the game at the moment? Have you done all of 100 Acre Wood? All of Atlantis or Agrabah? (Just asking because I did have those done before finding the tourney). My drives weren't past lvl 3 or so.

As for the other Orichalcum+, you get it for having 1 of every material. Just go visit the moogle and find out which you need and go get them. Once you have 1 of every kind (or had, you only need to have found it, it's ok if you used it) you'll receive the Orichalcum+.

As for the materials for the Ultima Weapon:
-14 Orichalcum+ : You only need 7, and you've got those covered.

-1 Orichalcum: Random chests throughout the world, or those Bulky Vendors. Only four of them, and they appear in Argrabah, west hall of Beast's Castle, Candy Cane Lane in Halloween Town, and Checkpoint in Land of the Dragons. You need to wait for a reaction command to defeat them. However, they alternate names of the reaction. So, you need to wait for Prime or Rare Capsule and then use the command to get one. Or just go around popping them until you find one :) (They look like candy machines)

-1 Mythril Crystal: You get these out of chests throughout the game, or can make them if you're Moogle is level 8 or 9. You need to use one the of Serenity mats. Easiest to save one out of a chest. :p

-1 Dense Crystal: Drops off of Berserkers. The guys with the big swords in The World That Never Was, Mysterious Tower, and some parts of Twilight Town.

-7 Serenity Crystal: Only need four, because you'll be using the Energy Crystal to halve the mats anyway. These drop off of Berserkers, Sorcerers, and Samurai. Easiest place to find all three is TWTNW. Although Twilight Town and Mysterious Tower also have some.

Now that you have all the mats for thw actual blade, you'll need two other things: A lvl 8 Moogle and an Energy Crystal. Just use Bright Stones, etc, to raise the lvl faster, or make things like Save the King or Save the Queen. To get most of the mats for those you just need to kill a bunch of Nobodies. As for the Energy Crystal, the Shaman in Pride Lands and the Book Masters in Space Paranoids drop those. You just need one.

Well, good luck on farming those mats and lvling your moogle!

dejah

your first day as a member and already so helpful thanks muchas babe.
welcome to the forums.

Iracunde

dejah said:
your first day as a member and already so helpful thanks muchas babe.
welcome to the forums.

Woot! Well, someone told me, so I figured I might as well return the favor.

dejah

it's always useful for people who don't know.

that's why i never flame people who post old news. thanks again.

Iracunde

Okay, I just got done beating Sephiroth. It was probably a good deal luck (he started getting repetative with reaction), but here's what I did:

First, I had 6 item slots, all devoted to elixirs. Then I put elixir on my shortcut menu. I did the same with Curaga. For abilties, I made sure I had Retaliating Slash, Once More, and Beserk Charge. I also equipped most of my 'boost' and 'plus' (Combo Boost, Final Plus) abilties, as well as almost all of my 'Action' abilties. A good combo with a plus or two and Guard Break, Explosion, and the support ability Final Plus can do a whole bar of Seph's life after you react. Leaf Bracer is a must, but the rest is up to you. I had the Ultima Weapon, but MP Haste is good if you don't. I was also lvl 74. :p

I'd recommend having your Wisdom and Final form leveled a bit, the glide and dash abilities work wonders.

When the battle starts, you have to immediately react with triangle. After you do, lock on and then unleash a good combo on him. When he disappears, try to find him by locking on and keep dashing with square (the Wisdom ability). Try to stay away from him. If he does happen to hit you, you can use Retaliating Slash (square while knocked down) and if you time it right, start hitting him instead. He'll warp a bit, but when he starts to walk (and then it goes dark) get ready for Reaction with triangle. Heal yourself when needed with Curaga, but try to save your elixirs until later, just dodge and react then combo when you can. Take advantage of Beserk Charge - if you have no mana when you react, you can continuously hit him for some time before he warps away.

After a few life bars are gone, Seph will bring a few new moves to the table. He will create anywhere from three to 12 or so dark orbs that track to you or just appear around you. You can hit these back or away, and maybe parry Seph at the same time. I basically dashed around and hit some, since it's hard to dodge Seph, see anything with orbs in your face, or deflect the orbs without getting hit. It's a nuisance, and will take some practice. But actually fighting Seph is the same. Another move he has is creating some flame pillars around him. These do decent damage, and pull you in towards them. I found it easy to dodge if you were not in the middle when he cast it (>.<) using glide. Just glide towards the edge until they go away. Seph is immobilized while casting it.

The last move he adds is Sin Harvest. The oh-so-good move from KH. He will fly in the air, and say something about your sins or Sin Harvest. That's your cue to bring up the shortcut menu. Sin Harvest takes you down to 1HP and removes all you mana, so the moment you lose your health and mana, use an elixir. This is why you've been saving them. There is no good way to counteract Sin Harvest once you've run out, so it's ideal to have used little to none before he starts it. **However, watch out! The moment you use the elixir, before you even finish the animation for using it, press triangle. You'll get it down, it's L1+square then triangle right away. After Sin Harvest, you'll be full health and mana and beating on Seph if it's done right. (Be sure to let go of L1 so you can react instead of using a move :D)

The last move Seph has is Meteor - he hurls a bunch of meteors. I found it easy to just glide from one end to another using...glide.

It's basically a luck and persistance fight. Seph will start to warp more and hover a bit faster near the end, so be on your toes. With the right abilities, skill, and luck, he'll go down.

Once More will save you. It'll insure that you live long enough to cure after he hits you around.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I unlocked the Godess and here are my levels.

Valor - 5
Wisdom - 4
Master - 4
Final - 2
Summons - 3

You might have to beat the 3 cups before it aswell though.

As for the Items for it. I believe most are gotten from Nobodies. I know Samurai and Sorcs drop something you need. I'm in the process of getting it but you need to get your Moogle level up to S I believe in order to make it.

Last edited:

dejah

thanks Iracunde and Luke<3

i'm still only level 70. a couple more should do the trick. xD

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
how was Twilight Zone different? he seems the same, easy.

and all this is making the Ultima Weapon sound like more trouble than it's worth, i mean i have to level up summons... ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back