• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting to level 99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
okay so i read a post that someone had made saying that there are two ways you can get to level 99..first is the long way by defeating many heartless and leveling up...but theres also a second way that has something to do with pride rock..or atleast i think thats what i read...but i was just wondering if this was true? and if so how do you get to level 99 the simple way?

I

inhiding

The people who came up with that method only think that method is the quickest because those Heartless respawn after leaving the area.

The quickest way to level up is by going back and forth though the castle in The World That Never Was. Most of the Nobodies give out 1000 points of experience each kill.

member #8 Axel

yes what inhiding said and use the gullwing keyblade (if you have it)its ability gives you exp boost

RikusGirl55

yeah im currently leveling up now and doing it in the world that never was is definately the quickest way

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Ahh I took forever. I forgot to use the gullwing. I wont make that mistake again.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
But how do you get the Gullwing? I went through the Hallow Bastion stuff and didn't get to see YuRiPa again. Do I have to go see Leon somewhere or something like that?

Roxas

DONT level up in TWTNW, I experimented myself. It took me about a day of training going through TWTNW to get from level 61 to 99, and less than 2 hours wiht the gullwing/experienceboost/redhealth.magnega pride rock trick. Go with the Pride Rock trick.

ordaXjn

DO WHAT ROXAS SAID!!!

here is the way with pride rock....

go to abilities, make sure everyone has jackpot equipped for mp orbs and equip EXP BOOST and unequip Donald with cure and Simba with Healing Herb.....go to items and equipe the gullwing keyblade, now for some action, go to the savannah and dont attack any heartless and let them get you into critical health so the 2x exp boosts take effect...DO NOT HEAL!!, now go to the tip top of pride rock and and attack the rapid thrusters up there....the fastest way to take them out isnt until you get around lvl 85....but still...cast magnega, jump attack about 6 times, come down....cast magnega again and attack 6 times....keep going til all are gone go down into the kings den and go back to peak....and walah!! they're back and you get to lvl up some more....

i lvled sora up from 57 to 99 in less than 2 hours

lSoral

Yeah, the pride rock idea works.

Get gullwing, your HP to critical, experiance boost, and unequip all your partner's abilites and items, etc, so they won't heal you.

Now go to Pride Rock, and keep going up, until you get to all the flying heartless. Then, just use Magenga or whatever type of Magnet you have.

With Magenga, you'll be killing about 20-30 of them, and getting about 15000 EXP. Then, use it agian, kill more. Until they're all gone, then leave the map, and come back. Repeat ^^

Got to level 80-99 in like 15 mins.

A Mere Shell

holy crap does that really work. IN 15 mins!!!!!! Btw what modes are u guys playin. I worth goin to level 99 in Standard

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
lSoral said:
Yeah, the pride rock idea works.

Get gullwing, your HP to critical, experiance boost, and unequip all your partner's abilites and items, etc, so they won't heal you.

Now go to Pride Rock, and keep going up, until you get to all the flying heartless. Then, just use Magenga or whatever type of Magnet you have.

With Magenga, you'll be killing about 20-30 of them, and getting about 15000 EXP. Then, use it agian, kill more. Until they're all gone, then leave the map, and come back. Repeat ^^

Got to level 80-99 in like 15 mins.
Wow... I've been leveling up the wrong way..

iholdthekeys

ok, here's what stinks about that idea, even though you do level up fast, then your screwed when it comes to completin the journal........ if you think about it, as you work on completing the journal you level up....... getting all my drives and summon levels 2 level 7 brought my level from 71 to 88 in a day.......... so as you level up, your actually also accomplishing other stuff, the journal actually gives you stuff 2 do 4 u 2 level up..... whereas if you just go to pride lands and level up all the way there, then your screwed cuz once you get to level 99, you stiill gotta level up your drives and summon......... you gotta go 2 all the other worlds 2 finish the synthesis notes........ but you won't get any experience so it gets more annoyin especially since even with luckky lucky equipped they might not drop it 2 visits in a row........... so itz better you use that for levelin up 2 fight bosses you have trouble with instead of just doing that now, cuz then you'll have 2 deal with never levelin up or gettin experience while you complete the journal, so you rather get exp plus the items you need for synthesis 2 finish the journal than not get items or experience when your tryin 2 finish your synthesis notes

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
ok, here's what stinks about that idea, even though you do level up fast, then your screwed when it comes to completin the journal........ if you think about it, as you work on completing the journal you level up....... getting all my drives and summon levels 2 level 7 brought my level from 71 to 88 in a day.......... so as you level up, your actually also accomplishing other stuff, the journal actually gives you stuff 2 do 4 u 2 level up..... whereas if you just go to pride lands and level up all the way there, then your screwed cuz once you get to level 99, you stiill gotta level up your drives and summon......... you gotta go 2 all the other worlds 2 finish the synthesis notes........ but you won't get any experience so it gets more annoyin especially since even with luckky lucky equipped they might not drop it 2 visits in a row........... so itz better you use that for levelin up 2 fight bosses you have trouble with instead of just doing that now, cuz then you'll have 2 deal with never levelin up or gettin experience while you complete the journal, so you rather get exp plus the items you need for synthesis 2 finish the journal than not get items or experience when your tryin 2 finish your synthesis notes

Oh well. I Got the Ultima Weapon, and once i get to level 99 i 'll beat sethiroth and i guess play the game again. I got everything in the Journal completed exept the mini-games, and theres no way in hell i'll be able to finish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back