• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting to know TheRealAnsem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
How he thinks he is

giphy.gif

His favorite person

SouthPark12-Satan.gif~c200

How he really is

ad9.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
At least he's sightly amusing, until he starts insulting everyone's intelligence... with poor grammar... right.

And Incognito, I thought you said this guy wasn't worth a gif thread?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
TRA starts a new thread.

297166ca09a727eacaaff2986f279590.jpg

Me when he starts accusing us of ignorance while using bad grammar.

6440349_orig.gif

Me when he starts the "your face is ugly" insults.

are-you-serious.gif

What he cannot comprehend is that we...

Balthiedontcare.gif

Why the mods keep moving and closing his threads.

5YLvCb7.gif

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
whenever therealansem posts a new thread
10732526.gif

when everybody makes fun of him
tumblr_lknou3ROq81qdod0oo1_400.gif

when his threads are shut down
8fh7D67.gif

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
For anyone who wanna see the real mind control of the state used in media or new:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbos3zu0a8&index=1&list=PL5C8864DCD9C8AD8F

As for fictional movies and especially kids movies they are completely different though, there's a lot of bullshit mind control out there as well of course, pretty little liars is a good example that my sisters and mom watch all the time.
But for how movies are occult/symbolic (occult =(kinda)= symbolic and have nothing to do with demons and ghosts etc) look at movies like dreams and every single character in the movie is a part of you.
Maleficent is my favorite example, Maleficent is your ego, she is Satan and The Whore of Babylon (or Lucifer idk but who cares about names) and Aurora is the Virgin Mary or your soul basically, your innocent side that see the beauty in everything, the child inside.
Can you see how much that movie has to offer now?
If not watch it again as you know you don't know anything and just ask questions about everything without judging everything as "good and evil".

This is the same story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE&list=PLAzuNEPIFEpysV8i818Kz3dKcQ_WGJOVp&index=1

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
he shut down the FRS thread. when its open again i'll destroy the fool (w/ kitkat's permission)

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
You know at first I thought he was a troll, then I remembered he displayed signs of schizophrenia(broad term), but then he started insulting everyone so now I'm convinced he's a troll.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You know at first I thought he was a troll, then I remembered he displayed signs of schizophrenia(broad term), but then he started insulting everyone so now I'm convinced he's a troll.
I'm not so sure about that, I kinda know his kind lol, can't believed he used Red Eye Saturn in that KH video he made (or he just shared it, either way it was really funny, he's a known psychopath in my part of youtube lol)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
maybe dude's just mad at all the sidegames. i know he's a troll with the bullshit in the rap thread, so let him have it. but be nice everyone, FI is a sandbox and we will bury his account in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back