• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting the hell out of here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Hi guys. Just wanted to say, I'm done with KHI. I'll pop in a couple of times in the next week or two to check this thread, and say good bye to my friends, not that I have many. I registered in September of '08, but didn't truly become active until early April of this year. I've met a lot of people, and love you all. Except you, Silh. I hate you. ;]

I know that none of you will miss me, but anyone who wants to say goodbye, feel free. It does kind of suck having to leave, but I have to move on. I may return in the months before Birth by Sleep is released, but until then, don't expect to see me around. I wanted to make a list of particular goodbyes, so here it is:

Nocturne, for being the most kick ass person on this site.
Hershey, for being a sweetheart, and congratulations on making staff, you deserve it!
Iridium, for being good at what he does.
roXasisven, for pissing me off and being a friend all at once.
∞, for being my brother in arms.
Afro Nyokki, for being a generally nice guy.
Lynnx, for the myriad of beautiful signatures he made me.
madammina, for being my first friend on this site.

And anyone else who I forgot to mention, I love you all.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, goodbye. Sorry to see you leave.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's a pity to see another person leave. But regardless, good luck with your life and ambitions etc., and I hope to see you return again one day C:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
:O i take great offense to your co- ah stuff it xD

Radon

mofo
Goodbye. You were the first person that I added as a friend. :p Hope to see you return one day.

xDENLINx

Bye Saix! You probably don't know who I am, but you were the first person to welcome me to this site, so I thank you :) Hope all goes well in your life in the real world,x

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Bye Saix! You probably don't know who I am, but you were the first person to welcome me to this site, so I thank you :) Hope all goes well in your life in the real world,x

I do remember you. Very, very well. I always liked you, and I hope you gain a better name for yourself on this site than I have.

xDENLINx

I appreciate that. I really do. ^.^ This kind of sucks, actually. But I just think moving on is part of life.

Yeah, I understand that, I suppose you can't be on here for too long, everyone has to move on eventually.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But... Bro...

Mah brohmie... Who will I pester and call a nigga and hurl abuse at while knowing we'll still be /b/rothers?

Sad to see you go mang, I'll add you on my MSN if you ever feel like chatting and shit.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
∞;4048163 said:
But... Bro...

Mah brohmie... Who will I pester and call a nigga and hurl abuse at while knowing we'll still be /b/rothers?

Sad to see you go mang, I'll add you on my MSN if you ever feel like chatting and shit.

You'd fucking better, asshole!

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Your leaving? D:< you gave me alot of lolz in your posts. Ah, well good luck man :/ I hope things go well for you. (lol I don't post much so you wouldn't know me I just read mostly)

Radon

mofo
Why do you actually have to leave? Can't you just come back when you wanna? Just occasionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back