• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Getting stalked by a stranger?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
So basically yesterday I went into this fast-food place and bought myself something, got chatting to the guy serving me in a friendly customer-worker manner, he was nice and everything and gave me a free drink. Today I just walked out the house to go to the shop and he drives by in his car, turns around in traffic and waits for me while I cross the road. Out of social obligation or whatever (and considering the shop was two metres away so I was sort of cornered) I stopped to say hello, very surprised...

I don't even know his name, he didn't know mine, and just stopped and told me he would like to get to know me. Now this is weird to me considering I had a five-minute conversation with him about general things, and he looks/sounds Iranian (many fast-food workers are Iranian) and around here Iranian fast-food workers have a reputation for picking up white girls, screwing them and treating them badly. One of my aunties was in an abusive relationship with an Iranian fast-food worker and from this experience I do not want to cross that customer-worker line.

He is nice and everything but he knew nothing about me other than I speak four languages and am Jewish. I was nice to him since I'm polite with every stranger I meet but he asked for my number, asked what I was doing tomorrow and said he wanted to "take me to a special place". Awkwardly I told him I was getting married, HINTING that I was serious about my faith and whatnot, and he said he didn't care.

"Look, I just want to talk to you," he told me. But if that was so he wouldn't have asked to take me out and to hang out tomorrow.

I am scared now, he has my number and I don't know what to do. I've told my friend and she took it as a joke but it's made me very, very uneasy. Advice?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Uh... wow. So you do have a problem. If he comes around again I would suggest telling him to get lost, OR you can call the cops if he persists. Honestly all of that sounds rather fishy. It could have been coincidence that he drove by and saw you, but who knows? I find the special place part rather scary. I would do your best to avoid him if he seems to be around.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
eegh he sounds totally icky! guys shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable like that, he was definitely pushing it, especially saying he didn't care if you were getting married!

be very up front that you are not interested if he calls you and hopefully he'll leave you alone. sol-chan i'm creeped out even by the story ;A;

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think it was a coincidence that he drove past exactly as I went out the door, but I am just worried that I will see him again because his work place is just down the road from my house and he works as a delivery driver so can get around easily. He asked yesterday where I lived and thankfully I was just vague about the area so he doesn't know my exact address... I feel so stupid! I thought it was just casual conversation but now it's scaring me because he doesn't get the hint that I'm not interested.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well yeah call the police and tell them what's up first and foremost I wouldn't wait around on something like that. Judging by your little history lesson(Iranian fast food workers picking up white girls and screwing them then treating them badly) you need to stay the heck away from him possibly that place and tell as many people as possible.

It might not stop him from coming around, but it'd make them a lot more aware of the situation at least. Plus that could be enough to spook him.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The cops won't do jack shit since he apparently hasn't broken any laws. My advice: stay away from where he works, avoid him when you see him (which you probably would already do anyway) and try to be accompanied by friends or relatives more often. When he does try to talk to you again even after telling him you're not interested, that's when you go fo the cops.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
this kind of stuff just makes me so mad. you shouldn't have to feel threatened and scared in your own damn neighborhood. i hate creepy pushy guys.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Thanks, guys... Just waiting to see if he will bell out my phone or just leave me alone. Strange, I told him my name after he saved my number so I wonder what the frigg he saved me as. 'Easy Fuck #4' probably. Urgh. He's really handsome and everything, he's 22 so just 2 years older than me but it's so weird. Like, why would you want to get to know someone you met for five minutes yesterday, take them to a 'special place' and hang out with them? This is some rape ring shit.

D

Deleted member 36435

Call your phone company and request your phone number be changed.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I did not know of this sort of stereotype but I'm sure that now I'll think about it lol.

Yeah thats shit I suppose, I hope he doesn't go creeping man on you, just up your knife handling game.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Man you got to know how to hustle the hell about being arrested especially if he stalking you. Matter of fact next time he come around tell him you'll cut his **** off lol.

I'm just joking, but if you do go that far you didn't hear that from me.

Or to a lesser extent "Kick em in da Nuts."

Muse

you look atrocious
Wait, why did you give him your number? You sound like you were very apprehensive and suspicious about this guy, so why did you give him your number to begin with?

Muse

you look atrocious
The thing that a few people in here are forgetting is that he hasn't actually done anything wrong, at least in the sense of the law. To my understanding, he hasn't called you yet, nor have you seen him skulking around? Until he does something, she can't call the cops or threaten him. If she does, then she's the one who's going to be in trouble, not some guy who asked for her number.

What you should do if he calls you is make it very clear that you do not want to get involved with him. You felt intimidated so you gave up your number, but you would much rather he not call you.

But seriously guys, enough with the "cut off his dick" "kick him in the nuts" "call the cops" he hasn't done anything YET. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back