• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting ready to face the end of DDD. Command deck ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Since I don't know if this subforum gets checked a lot, decided to make a second thread. (DDD has been out for quite a while now, so not surprised if this doesn't get checked too often.)

I just got done with Symphony of Sorcery and am getting ready (Level grinding; I'm aiming for 60 or 70) and I need to figure out my final command builds. I can check to see what spirits I can easily make; If folks forgot, it's proud mode.

Any ideas for Riku and Sora's decks? And yes, I'm willing to make more spirits/raise more spirits if that's what it takes.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Since I don't know if this subforum gets checked a lot, decided to make a second thread. (DDD has been out for quite a while now, so not surprised if this doesn't get checked too often.)

I just got done with Symphony of Sorcery and am getting ready (Level grinding; I'm aiming for 60 or 70) and I need to figure out my final command builds. I can check to see what spirits I can easily make; If folks forgot, it's proud mode.
Any ideas for Riku and Sora's decks? And yes, I'm willing to make more spirits/raise more spirits if that's what it takes.

Well I am not sure if level 60 or 70 is necessary. The enemies in The World That Never Was hit hard(especially the T-Rex ones) and Riku`s two final bosses can be pretty difficult, but the last wold can be beaten on lv 40 - 50.

For decks... Some attacks that Sora and Riku both should have: Balloonga or balloonra. I know these spells are overpowered and cheap, but they still are amazing. You should try getting two, or at least one these spells for Sora and Riku. Aerial Slam is a really good physical attack. It reaches far, and does pretty good damage. I also used Blizzard Edge, since it is fast and does good damage. Triple Plasma is also good(you can raise the damage by getting thunder boost abilities).

Anything special for Sora and Riku. Hmmm... For Riku you can try to get Meteor Crash. It is an devastating attack, which can deplete whole HP bars, if most of the meteors hit the target. Dark Aura is also pretty good.

For Sora... Sonic Blade. It moves fast, so there is a high change that the enemy wont hit you while you are attacking.

Abilities wise, the basic: second change, once more, and leaf bracer. Your life is much easier when you get these. Also I highly suggest that you get Shadow Slide and Dark Barrier(which resembles Aqua`s) for Riku. I think both of them can be attained from flick rush, or from dream eaters. You have easier time blocking and dodging, since some of the bosses are really fast.

Dream Eaters. Hmm... The Kyroos! I usually have two Sir Kyroos in my part with Sora, or one Sir Kyroo or one Lord Kyroo. They are really amazing. They can heal you and give buffs, if you raise their affection to a certain level. Also Aura Lion is good for Riku. So maybe two Sir Kyroos, one sir Kyroo and Lord Kyroo, or Aura Lion and Lord Kyroo.
Everqlow has good guides how to get the stuff I mnetioned:
How to get all commands:
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e1qHJCbOU

About abilities:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMoYM2J1WAc&list=PLhcSrKyqhfh4HNUfMDL7Gd1CuhSJ79tnl

And how to great dream eaters:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOMypvBvXeY

Hope this helps you in some way!

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Thanks, I'll check that stuff out and work on it..I've been a little overleveling b/c what I read on teh walkthrough I've been using has gotten me antsy and I hate dying 10 times.

Oh and I can see how a form of Flowmotion could work in KH3; I never used the stylus to use it tho I kept going off in weird directions, lol. Tweak it so it's a liiitle more controllable, and the motion part could work without a touch screen. I don't think Reality Shift tho could work, that should stay in the dreaming worlds!

[Edit] Prolly will have to do some material hunting for some spirits; I'll check Flick Rush too. Need that block I think for Riku; got Sonic Blade already for Sora (That saved me on RAWRspellcan). But I was planning on leveling anyway so no big deal.

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I wouldn't recommend being overleveled, but if you hate repeating battles, then go for it. Especially since... well... actually... you WILL repeat ONE battle at least once or twice *cough* no spoilers *cough* TIME STOP!!

Let me check my old save file...
for Sora: Cura, Cura, Curaga, Cura, Cura, Curaga
for Riku: Cura, Cura, Curaga, Cura, Cura, Curaga
wait a second...
Oops, I guess I modified my deck to make it a re-battle challenge xD Oh well... What were my initial commands...
I'll also mention what Spirit gave me that command..

for Sora: Ars Arcanum, Blitz, Sonic Blade, Faith, Salvation, Cura
for Riku: Meteor Crash, Meteor, Zantetsuken, Shadowbreaker, Cura, Cura
Note that I rarely/never use Curaga *shrugs* Cura loads faster. And not all of these are particularly useful, so here you have...

...my recommendations:

• get Dark Barrier from a Me Me Bunny or Majik Lapin for Riku;
  • get Meteor Crash from a Keeba Tiger;
  • get Meteor Crash from a Tatsu Blaze;
  • get Blitz from a Sir Kyroo;
  • get Ars Arcanum from a chest in the Contorted City for Sora;
  • get Faith from an Aura Lion;
  • get Salvation from a Frootz Cat and get the Frootz Cat by scanning this picture of the AR card needed (this trick fools the 3DS!) ;
  • get Zantetsuken mostly for field battles if not for the bosses, from a Thunderaffe or a Cera Terror;
  • have the Defender ability active, have Spirits with Defense Boosts and HP Boosts in your party.

If you need help with something specific (like, the actual final battles), I can help ya anytime~ *my love for DDD is eternal*

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
......you got a Meowjesty from the Frootz Cat card? O__o

use that trick, get all the Dream Eaters, computer screen do the job too xD

Xeyril

For Riku, I found one command really helpful, I forget if it's called time splicer or dark splicer (you kinda teleport around and hit enemies a bunch)
I'll not include any spoilers, but in one of the boss battles for Riku, at some point the battlefield gets stretched out like a long hallway, and Rikus at one end and the enemy is at the other. You're supposed to run up to him while avoiding attacks, but if you lock on to him and use that command, you teleport right to him, and deal a good amount of damage :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back