• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting ready for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
I might just stay up all night, refreshing the page with tracking info. It hasn't changed from the message saying that it still isn't in the UPS network. >:C but then again I think I'll just go to sleep now and wake up and then wait the endless hours until the mailman comes..... >.>

Key Wielder

Awards
The 3DS is charged, I've finished all the other games, GameStop texted me, and I've even watched the movies for all the Disney worlds in the game. I'm so ready. *waits*

Unumus

Awards
I'm going to sleep. I can't handle waiting for hours. I'm just gonna sleep. I'll set up an alarm too, so I know that I won't miss the mailman!!! :DDDDD

tmujir955

Waiting 3 hours in line at the Saturday launch was totally worth playing it a little earlier :>

axel95

Awards
I'm probably gonna sleep most of the day tomorrow. I pre-ordered the MoM and it's going to get here at about 4:00 PM! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think I may be awake for awhile. I am just too excited. Maybe I will get tired enough to sleep in awhile. That package with the MoM edition cannot get here soon enough!

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I think I may be awake for awhile. I am just too excited. Maybe I will get tired enough to sleep in awhile. That package with the MoM edition cannot get here soon enough!

Yeah I also probably too excited at this point lol, but I need to get some sleep for class tomorrow morning.XD
(And on a side note, the new site style is awesome)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
HAPPY JULY 31ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back