• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting ready for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stardustfire

I'm almost done replaying the entire series (except re coded...i hate re coded haha) and i might have got spoiled with a few things but i am still incredibly exited!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO the day it come out i will be first in line at my local gamestop and i will walk out with my beautiful mark of mastery edition!!! :DDDDDDD

Unumus

Awards
Tell me about it. My 6 year old cousin somehow got on my PSP while I was out and he overwrote my Critical Complete Terra file. -.-

WaveK89

Not too much really. I have been bouncing around some streams such as ones posted here and that KH-a-thon thing going on.

I will say this game will be the first one I chose not to pre-order. Sure, I do lose out on the bonus AR cards, but I do feel that I will have no problems getting the game the day of release.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, I guess it's different over there because here, I'm out for summer. Is it "winter" there? (Again, I'm really sorry if I sound ignorant.) :D
Yeah it's winter.And whoever decided to release the game just after school came back from holidays was an idiot -_-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah it's winter.And whoever decided to release the game just after school came back from holidays was an idiot -_-

That was me and most KH games during September. Like literally a few weeks after school would start back would a new one come out and I'd be so angry because school work > KH but I would just fail that week and make KH > school

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That was me and most KH games during September. Like literally a few weeks after school would start back would a new one come out and I'd be so angry because school work > KH but I would just fail that week and make KH > school
It's so silly. And this term... with BBS also released in September and this one now...
It's the trial final exams for year 12, year 11 has their finals at the end of September while year 12 is preparing for their finals in October.
We should get the game with the Japanese :p

Unumus

Awards
I begged my mom to let me stay home the day BBS came out xD. I spent almost half of the day just waiting for the game to arrive. -.-
But once I got the game, nothing else mattered. :D

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah I'm finna plug in my computer speakers so I can get some bass, surround sound. I've been thinking about and wanting to replay the games I have BBS, KH, ReCOM, and KHII. As fun as BBS was I think I'm gonna just do the theater, same with ReCOM, but play I and II before it gets here.

ShailsTDSPT

All I did was watch the only movie I did not yet: Tron Legacy. Now I am ready.

ONE DAY LEFT! HURRY THE KUPO UP AND BE RELEASED Q.Q

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

Failing the first week of school is like failing a 10pt pop quiz in gym class... Catch back up 3 days later. haha
I never went to ther first week of school. haha so yes KH 10x> School.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
tries and stay away from the KH DDD board, but my body is pushing me closer! XD EUR/AUS guys and girls enjoy your game when you get it!

State

Awards
I preordered the game back in early this month with twenty bucks. I've been playing between Chain of Memories and Fire Emblem VI while going out some times, entirely forgetting about this game. :v I'll probably remember next Tuesday when I realize there's a week before the release, lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Failing the first week of school is like failing a 10pt pop quiz in gym class... Catch back up 3 days later. haha
I never went to ther first week of school. haha so yes KH 10x> School.

Haha not at my schools. First week usually ends with a big quiz and a paper assignment and a test the week after. Actually I've had a test the first week of school.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Haha not at my schools. First week usually ends with a big quiz and a paper assignment and a test the week after. Actually I've had a test the first week of school.
I had an assessment on the second day back this week. And we're working on others. I have one due tomorrow as well.

axel95

Awards
I replay all of the games (on Re:coded right now!) before the release of a new one. 12 DAYS!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got_it_Memorized

Awards

Meh, blow it off make it up some other time haha, glad im done.
Gonna spend the rest of this time before release playing KH2 and BBS. They were the most fun.

impart

Climb The Sky
well before I get my hands on any new kingdom hearts game in general I go a little crazy
-try to make sea salt ice cream, but never get around to it
-wear my checkered socks, and kingdom hearts t-shirts the entire week before it comes out
-usually play a little of KH1 or 2
-fo BBS I bought a carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream to eat while I played, that was pretty great, I must say.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
well before I get my hands on any new kingdom hearts game in general I go a little crazy
-try to make sea salt ice cream, but never get around to it
-wear my checkered socks, and kingdom hearts t-shirts the entire week before it comes out
-usually play a little of KH1 or 2
-fo BBS I bought a carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream to eat while I played, that was pretty great, I must say.
You're making me want to go buy gaming food for when KH comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back