• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting ready for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Mine was just to get a 3DS but I did that so now I'll just focus on keeping money ready for the games release. I had a few unexpected set backs last weekend so I may have to neglect my phone bill to be able to get the game day 1, but so be it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As bad as it was missing one bridge game (COM), KH2 was confusing but still enjoyable. I can't imagine getting to KH3 and missing out on two bridge games (COM, DDD) and one prequel (BBS). This isn't even including Days, which may become more relevant in the future but as it stands it isn't 100% necessary, or Coded which is a very fun but not incredibly necessary title.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
And its not just about the story either. KH3 will likely incorporate some of the best elements from all those games. For example if it uses some enhancement of the command deck system or flowmotion, people won't be used to it and they will complain that it's too different. I'm sure of this because I recall when the 3D demo first released, people on other sites who only played 1 and 2 were complaining about how everything is so different because of the command deck system. If they had given BBS or Recoded a try, they would have already been used to it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
but people over seas EUR/AUS are lucky they get the game this Friday I believe?
Europe is Friday, Australia is Thursday next week.

You're still in school? (Sorry if that sounds ignorant)
I'm assuming that was at me? Yeah, I am still in school. Being 16 and legally not able to leave generally means that :p

I'm just so glad that I'm given the opportunity to leave early that day.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Europe is Friday, Australia is Thursday next week.

If you look on the (Australian) eshop, it says KH3D releases on 20/07/2012. (might be a mistake, or do we have the same eshop as Europe? Not sure)
I'm gonna try call up EB/JB and use this as a means to try convince them to give it out early lol
If they say that their computer says the 26th, i will say, "Well Nintendo says the 20th on the eshop..."

It probably wont work, but if enough people call up saying the same thing, and if they already have the games in the store(boxed up)... :D
One can dream ;o;

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
My preparation for 3D is avoiding anything KH on YouTube like the plague for the next 2ish weeks until i get the game in my hands. I've spoiled a few things but not EVERYTHING, so I'm pretty much gonna try and resist my urges for my daily dose of KH until 3D.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Games don't get released on a Friday in Australia.
Birth by Sleep was printed on websites saying the 10th until it was changed to the 9th due to video games being released on Thursdays.

Besides; http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/pr/30945

Nintendo Australia can confirm KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will launch in Australia and New Zealand on the 26th July 2012.

Oblivionsoul99

Im waiting so exited 14 more days well I think im going to gey a new 3ds bag(case) and ill finish my chores very early lucky me I dont go back in school till aug 8th so gives me 9 days to play hopefuly my family will leave me alone I will clean my bed PERFECt and comfy and plug my charger in sinve its next to my bed and ill sit playing it with ready headphones ( neku:3)
& ill put the kingdom hearts skin ncluded with the m.o.m bun:cool::biggrin::redface:dle sooo yeah

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I don't do too much to prepare really. Although, I did just finish replaying BBS. And of course I come on the forums (lurking). I have played the demo several times just because it's fun. Flow motion is cool and some of the dream eaters are cute! ^_^

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I guess my playing through Birth by Sleep: Final Mix is preparing. Though I really just happened to get it not too long ago, so it wasn't 100% intentional :p

Unumus

Awards
Lol, I guess it's different over there because here, I'm out for summer. Is it "winter" there? (Again, I'm really sorry if I sound ignorant.) :D
It seems that everyone else just replays the games... xD

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I like to crouch in a corner waiting for the days to pass by as I slowly descend into madness.

Unumus

Awards
I know that feel bro. I feel like the wait for BBS was worse, though.

raycat27_2003

Awards
The only game I can really play right now is Coded and I just don't feel like it, so instead, I'm listening to the music of KH and watching the KH Crazy Files on YouTube.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Realistically I just play other games. The Steam summer sale is pretty kick ass. Got Torchlight, Saints Row the Third, and The Binding of Isaac for like 15 bucks altogether.

Unumus

Awards
I've been re-playing the Portal games. I love them. I've always thought about using steam, but my computer sucks knuckles.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I've always thought about using steam, but my computer sucks knuckles.

There's a game on sale called Torchlight on Steam right now for about 4 dollars for the next 15 minutes. It runs on my laptop and it's a piece of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back