• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting ready for KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
Hello Guys and Gals.

With the release for 3D fast approaching, I thought that I would ask if any of you do something to prepare for new releases, such as setting up an area in your house to play, or replaying all of the games before the new release.

I personally do the first and set up a little nook for me to play, with the charger plugged in and a comfy seat. Also, I like to KH-ize my systems, by putting stickers and such on it. For example, I put some stickers of clouds on my blue 3DS, and I found a sticker on Amazon that had a similar design to the 10th anniversary logo to put on it as well.

Oh, and if this is in the wrong place, sorry! :D

Edit 2: just saw that this was in the wrong place. -.-

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Well, I've replayed (and 100%ed) KH1 and KH2 whilst waiting for 3D to relase. I thought it would take longer, but it didn't. xD

Also, I hope you unplug your charger when your not using it. (My eco friendly side is showing >_>)

Unumus

Awards
Lol, yes it's unplugged. It's just there untill I'm ready to use it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not really doing anything.

Though today I did discover I leave school at 1:05 pm on the 26th so I'll get the game earlier than I expected ^_^.
Playing the game in Subway FTW!!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm not doing anything besides playing other games, trying to keep my mind off of the game for as long as possible otherwise the days seem much longer to me. I have to wait for a whole another 2 weeks before I get to play the game :( but people over seas EUR/AUS are lucky they get the game this Friday I believe? When they get there's, then we have to wait 11 days until we get to play ours.

Unumus

Awards
You're still in school? (Sorry if that sounds ignorant) I won't get mine until the mailman comes. I have to order it to my house, because it's much more convenient. Though I anxiously await for him to arrive and give me my dose of cra- I mean game. >.>

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I was going to replay all the KH games I have, but I got swamped with other stuff I've been wanting to do for ages; figured replaying games could wait.

But it's not that bad since I don't have a 3DS yet. That means I won't be getting KH3D till possibly in September so there's still time for me to do it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Man its been almost 5 years since I even played KH1 and KH2. I'm honestly hoping for a HD Versions on the PS3, because I miss fighting Ursala in KH1 and defeating that fat cow oh and Riku in Hollow Bastion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm getting ready by spending time with my friends before the game is released so I can spend a week playing without nobody bugging me to hang out xD

Key Wielder

Awards
I'm finishing replaying the series, but other than that I really don't do anything particularly special for new releases. I'm usually too busy charging the system the night before, rushing to GameStop to pick it up as soon as they open, and immediately immersing myself in it when I get home. This time I suppose I'll be ceremoniously putting the case on my 3DS while the game loads, though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm getting ready by spending time with my friends before the game is released so I can spend a week playing without nobody bugging me to hang out xD
lol thats Evil haha, hey friends lets hang out everyday for the next 2 weeks. Yes we'll do everything together :3

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, on July 30th, me and my friends are going to throw a little KH party where we'll celebrate the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts and of course the release of KH3D.

Unumus

Awards
Let's hang out, she said. I'll never avoid you guys, she said. xD
And I'm setting the stickers up so the case will look cool with the cloud background on the 3DS. Judging from the picture of the case in the MoME GS site, of course.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well, on July 30th, me and my friends are going to throw a little KH party where we'll celebrate the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts and of course the release of KH3D.
that sounds like a cool idea, I wish I had alot of friends that loved KH just as much as I. I have one, but he hasn't played KH since KH2.

Unumus

Awards
He should at least play BBS. It really contributes a lot to the story line. Unless he says that the handheld games are side/filler games...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I replayed KH1 and KH2 near the beginning of the year, so I'm good with playing the games. Just gotta make sure I have 75c to catch a bus to Gamestop in case I can't get a ride there on the 31st.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
And COM while we're at it... since, I don't know how in the world he survived KH2 without COM.
It's very confusing and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

My preparation was just to procure a 3DS, which I did this week. Now it's just trying to avoid spoilers until the game is out.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
I Replayed every Kingdom Hearts and basically did everything there is do from March 29th till about a month and a half ago. Might go replay a few part in each of the games, watch BBS Days and Coded cutscenes, go through youtube and watch all the secret endings and DDD trailers. Also taking the week off that the game comes out and playing long hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back