• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting out of this hellhole..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
The tittle says it all, I am getting out of here. No especial reason, I just am. Tough most of you don't give a crap, I still have friends here who do; so this thread is for letting them know that I am leaving..for a while, could be a month, could be year..idk. If any of you wants to keep in touch with me, my email and skype username are on my contact info on my profile.
Now my regards to:

Shadow: Dude, even though we haven't talked in like forever, you were the first one in showing the ropes around here. So thanks.
Krista: you are officially and without a doubt the perfect girl to hang out with, around here. Thank you for everything and see you soon ;)
Sol: Thank you for trying to teach me french even tough I suck at it so bad you may as well give up :)
Amber: Best keyblade differences at the beggining, good buds at the end.
Seraph: Always a good time discussing about video games with you, dude.
and last but not less important..
Shadow Soldier: Dude, I used to brainstorm a lot as to why you were such a dick with me all the time. Now I've finally come to a conclusion. Sadly I am heterosexual, dude. NO hard feelings, right? Try to get out of the closet while you still can. If you are wondering who am I and why am I telling this to you...well let's just say I am ,"roxasisven," remember?

I'll hang around here this week, after that..
Peace out s1cofeeman

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

I don't know who you are AT ALL but....*sniff*

*sniff*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ILL MISS YOU!!!!!

*Sniffle*

Be a man Zulkir

Be-A-Man.

State

Awards
Noooooo! You'll come back! They always do. ;~;
They always come back in an anti-climatic style. ;~;

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Shadow Soldier: Dude, I used to brainstorm a lot as to why you were such a dick with me all the time. Now I've finally come to a conclusion. Sadly I am heterosexual, dude. NO hard feelings, right? Try to get out of the closet while you still can't. If you are wondering who am I and why am I telling this to you...well let's just say I am ,"roxasisven," remember?

lol i give this a 9/10

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Adios amigo. Buena suerte =/

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Adios, see ya later! Even though I`ve never talked to you. You`ll be back. : )

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Aww I actually knew you. First person to greet you I believe. Sorry you are leaving maybe you will return to make Shadow Soldier mad again someday lol

Back