• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting D-Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalKingdmBlade

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i think thats it, i might be missing some somewhere

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, it's probably very simple. Everyone else's already explained it well, but from my perspective the Focus Gauge acts like the Drive bar in that it fills up from attacks and items, and the D-Link bar acts like it because it requires specific orbs to fill it up. Sound like BBS split the Drive gauge into two separate ones, if you ask me.

I think you got all the known ones. Pete's new (and if those annoying Hot Rods from KHII are any indication of the damage a car can do, he'll be very useful), which means there may be other new ones.

Yeah, it's only used in Ventus' final battle against Vanitas.

Last edited:

FinalKingdmBlade

i hated those damn cars >.<

i was trying to remember if there were any other ones from enchanted domain (thats the sleeping beauty one right?) then the one i listed, but none came to mind

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i hated those damn cars >.<

Same here.

i was trying to remember if there were any other ones from enchanted domain (thats the sleeping beauty one right?) then the one i listed, but none came to mind
Yeah, I think Maleficent is the only D-link from Enchanted Dominion.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I don't think so. I'm sure Aurora isn't one, and Prince Phillip is only an ally for the Dragon Maleficent Battle. That's what I know, at least, I may be wrong. We'll just have to see.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They added a Pete D-Link, so maybe they'll add a Three Fairys D-Link for Ventus and Aqua

Wouldn't Aqua be more likely to get a Philip D-link instead of the Three Fairies though? I dunno. As unlikely as it is, I'd like an Eraqus D-link.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wouldn't Aqua be more likely to get a Philip D-link instead of the Three Fairies though? I dunno. As unlikely as it is, I'd like an Eraqus D-link.

Hmm... perhaps. I do see Ventus getting a D-Link for the 3 fairies though. Atleast I hope they do... because in the JAP version, the three fairies just turned into 3 floating magic balls that did nothing at all whatsoever. It was really pointless having them in that battle at all since they do absolutely nothing. A D-Link would justify that, but I don't think we'll get one. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back