• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting back into the game, need help with my deck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
So I'm trying to get back into the game now that it's nearing it's end. Last time I played, the end of Wonderland just arrived. So no joke when I say that I've missed a lot in terms of events. Doesn't matter honestly.

The only problems I do have, is that my character level is quite low seeing how I level up after a few Heartless already. And that my deck is barely worth mentioning at all.

I've just finished Beasts Castle so I've got a ton of Beasts, Belles and those story rewards in my gift box. The Reindeer took many continues, as I got only 3 turns in. with 9000 damage at most.

I'll share it as an Imgur album simply because I don't want to stretch the borders here. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

So... any suggestions on what to scrap? What to upgrade? I've got the ability to buy multiple packs as well if I need to.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
How much Mog Medals, Raise Tickets, Gold/Silver/Bronze Tickets, Gold/Silver Mog Medals and Charge Munny do you have? Also, what skills? (can I assume you have enough cost for a full SR+ Deck?)

Xelon99

Awards
1,220,800 Mogs, 116 Gold, 74 Silver and 19 Bronze tickets, 164 Raise tickets, 11098 Coins left (bought a few Adamantites) and 17,223,877 munny. Don't ask me how I got that much Mog, I have no idea. In terms of Second Chance, Reflect, Cure(a?), Once More, Counter, several Attack/Defense/Hybrid Ups and plenty more. I think Kearu as well, not sure.

My Anti Sora is ready to be Reincarnated, so I'll be doing that as well.

Any tips what pulls I can do best? And more importantly, what should I do with all SR Yensids and 2.0 FGMs? Scrap them, store them or keep them?

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Right, anyway, sorry for that late reply (laptop got broke, had to repair it, lost 3 days, rip ranking).

So, I wanted to know how much cost you have, because you have SR Cards equipped, so I'm not sure if you can equip a full SR+ deck.

But basically, these days you can make any SR+ Card have max stats, so you just look at the SR+ Cards you have now and the SR+ Cards that are in the current roster, and choose the cards you want. You can pull alot of Cards with your current items so I don't think it's too hard to get the cards you want (except for those in the Raise Draw...). I recommend choosing cards that go well with the Keyblade you want to use. Because this game ends in a few months all the materials you take now are guaranteed to drop atleast 2, and have a 30 minutes respawn time. So no need to worry about that either. You can easily level your Keyblade up. So all you really need to do is to ULT your cards. Wich isn't to hard with your amount of Mog Medals. You can basically buy everything in the Mog Shop. Once again because this game ends in a few months, everytime you try to ULT your card you are guaranteed to get a Wonderfull Power Up. Meaning that you need around 10 LV65 SR Boosted Atk ULT Moogle Cards. (maybe 1 or 2 more, maybe 1 or 2 less, depending on the base power of your card). That's the case for Atk Cards. For assist cards you need around 8 LV65 SR+ Boosted Assist ULT Moogle Cards (once again, depending on the base power it can differ).
So what you are going to do is, grab a SR+ Card of your liking, High Purify it, then reincarnate, use 5 fodder cards, reincarnate it again, use 10 fodder cards, reincarnate it again, use the ULT Moogle Cards like I explained above. And then you got a Maxed SR+ Card.
Then give it some skills. I use most of the time a Hybrid Up skill, Combo Plus, Cure and Counter. And one some of them I use Reflect Guard instead of Counter.
So that's basically how you can do it. I dunno how well I explained it, haven't done that in a while. So just ask if you have any questions or if anything it's clear.

You can use those SR Yen Sid on SR Cards you like, just for the sake of looking at them. I do it on all my TAV Cards. As for the 2.0 FGMs, use it to boost to Atk ULT Moogles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back