• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting Back Into Assassin's Creed After 8 Years!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
So yeah, as the title says, eight long years!

I had been a huge fan of this franchise up until Assassin's Creed III, and that entry in the franchise is the one that I stopped at, actually. You see, since Desmond died in that game, I just asked myself: "Wait, so where will they take the story from here? Because this doesn't seem finished!" And from then on, I just kind of distanced myself from the franchise.

There had been many times where I had wanted to jump back in, but I just didn't have reason to at the same time. But just recently, one of my very best friends, who had gone through the same experience I had, grew in love with the franchise again, and he told me about how amazing the following games were, and he showed me the final cutscene of the latest release, Valhalla. And let's just say, what I saw there got me hyped enough that it motivated me to get back into the franchise! BUT, since it has been a very long time, I've decided to start anew from the very first game!

Enjoying the nostalgic trip down memory lane, and excited to get into the new games, particularly Rogue!

Are any of you here fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise? If so, which one is your favorite? Mine would have to be Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood! <3

Back