• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

getting a tattoo for christmas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
my mom agreed to it finally lol

so yeah im still deciding on what to get and where to get it. So i came here to see your guys' opinions.

so any ideas?? :p

MosesMohs

tumblr_l9dkedtVwl1qzetxfo1_500.jpg

BUT MORE AWESOME.

Arkaria

I have two nautical stars, one on the underside of each of my wrists. Tomorrow afternoon my friend is tattooing my ribcage with cherry blossoms. I'll let you know how that goes :p My stars didn't really hurt much, but I know a lot of people who got tattoos in the same place and they thought it was really painful. Just so you know, if you get a tattoo on bone it's going to hurt a lot more. For example, ribcage, back, foot, ect. I got banged $160 just for my two stars and the guy who did them was a noob so they came out like shit but you can't tell unless you look close. Make sure the person tattooing you isn't new, and make sure you don't get overcharged. Make sure you tip them and most importantly, make sure that whatever you get is something that you will be happy with FOREVER, because it's NEVER coming off. And no, you can't just cover it up. I know people who have done that too, and it never looks perfect. I suggest you go to a reputable place that is sanitary. You don't want to get a disease/infection from a dirty needle or anything.

/epicadvicerant

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
get a $100 bill on your cock, then you can watch your money grow

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
get sora and some keyblades forming a HUGE x shape behind him because we're all hxc as fuck kh gamers yessssssssssssss

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
This is a terrible idea. Don't get a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo -- wait until you've got your mind set on something you're ready to be stuck with for the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back