• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting a PSP for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I already have a PSP. An old, fat, used, 1000 version with some transparent bloches on the screen, and a crack near the speaker that I got from Game Stop, but I have one.

4dapollos

Im preodered the gamestop bundle + system warranty + game warranty =$ 223
I bought Crisis Core the other day = 14.99
total=237.99

I paying no shipping because im gettin the bundle from my local gamestop.

mattdyer0

I got the God of War entertainment pack a few years ago. I mainly got a PSP for GoW, Crisis Core, and this.

I've bought MANY great games for the PSP since then, though. Definitely a great investment :)

LuxordKing

My GameStop bundle is 195 :). Employee Discount. Im so excited for it, if I wanted to I could steal it when its shipped to us and run away with it, but because of our GameStop laws the only time we would be allowed to buy it is if it is 12am on date of release. Because you might not know this hopefully you do xD we get the games and stuff like maybe 2 - 3 days before just were not allowed to sell it till the release date. Thats why you always see people with games early because some find way around GameStop laws or Wallmart xD.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
My GameStop bundle is 195 :). Employee Discount. Im so excited for it, if I wanted to I could steal it when its shipped to us and run away with it, but because of our GameStop laws the only time we would be allowed to buy it is if it is 12am on date of release. Because you might not know this hopefully you do xD we get the games and stuff like maybe 2 - 3 days before just were not allowed to sell it till the release date. Thats why you always see people with games early because some find way around GameStop laws or Wallmart xD.

Wow, I was about to tease you about the large $5 discount, but I've trying to save every penny I can, so I'm not one to point fingers!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Not only from Gamestops and Walmarts, but local video game stores get them early and immeidiately start to sell them...

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
My cousin gave me his PSP for free! Never in my life would I thought such an event would happen.

I mainly use it for Square-Enix games, haha. Although after trying out Dissidia, I don't think I would want to buy it. I just don't like the controls.

I'm gonna be using my PSP for more than just Birth by Sleep and other Square-Enix games. I'll be playing Persona games on it, and perhaps also Castlevania port and God of War. But God of War hurt my wrists fingers so bad man. Great but, but terrible controls.

I got a PSP 3000. It's aiight. I don't like how it's hard to hack, though.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Yay for getting a PSP Bundle... I'm getting the Kingdom hearts Bundle so let's see...
$212 (includes tax)- KHBBS Bundle
$1.01 (eBay)- 5 screen protectors
$5.00 (eBay)- Clear Hard Case
TOTAL: $218.01
But I'm probably going to then also get another battery, a home battery charger, car charger, a cool strap, and then a ton of games that I've been planning on getting ever since my brother broke the rule of "Only one handheld gaming system and one mp3 each" in my house.
SOME of those games include:
All the Patapon games
Both LocoRocos
Final Fantasy games
Persona 3 (maybe some other ones)
Phantasy Star
Both Project Diva games (Vocaloid, sadly only in Japanese)
So, completely, I'll probably spend more than $350 all together within the next few months using allowance, job money (including being my great-grandmother's servant...eww...), and christmas money. Although I don't like that my birthday made me not be able to get into the grade above mine since the grade level I'm currently at and going to are so simple for me (sadly, my school is against passing grades), the good thing is that since my b-day's Jan. 28, I can save my money always to get something I really want from holiday to holiday!

Oh and about charging the PSP once you get the bundle, no. You'll probably have a little bit of charge in it, tops would probably be 70%. I'm going to be doing an unboxing, inserting tons of backgrounds to it, gameplay, review, and whatever else I can think of on YouTube!

rukia12012

bbs is the one of the best game I have ever seen in my life
I think it will worth to buy psp for bbs
go and buy mate

TheMoonsDarkside

You should do what I did, I asked my friends if they had a PSP they didn't want to see if I could buy it from them. After asking a few people one friend of mine agreed to sell a Silver PSP Version 2001, all the cables, daxter the game, and some family guy episodes. All for 45$. On amazon that same exact package is like 125$ hahah and he never even used it. I got lucky, and so can you.

As to why I bought it, for BBS obviously. Also I will probaby check out God of War:CoO and LittleBigPlanet. Or whatever else I hear is any good.

Ayden16

Haha I had a psp and it broke and never planned on getting a new til this game. I'm in a lot of debt right now with twenty bucks to my name but I guarentee that I will have the bundle on release so I feel for ya'll and understand I'm so stoked I don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back