• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Getting a bonus in KHIII for playing the other games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
for playing KH1.5+2.5 and 2.8?

Would you like this?

Getting a Megalixer or Munny or something at the start of the game?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Mh... not a concrete bonus that had effects in the game, no.
I can see unlocking other costumes or accessories should this mechanic be back in the game, but anything else would be either too much (a new Keyblade, other abilities) or too little (an healing item, some munny) in my opinion.

Honestly, even a Megaelixir would hardly matter to me, and IF I'm going to be rewarded for having completed the previous games I'd want that reward to matter.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The closest precedent we have for this in the series are the Days completion bonus cards in Re:CoM, which was on the same game essentially. Final Fantasy XV gave you a "summon" if you completed the Platinum Demo so if there is a KH3 demo in the works, there could be bonus unlockables without leaving XBOX players empty-handed.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
That's why I'd want an hypotetical reward to hold no weight in the gameplay.
If the reward was something purely aestethic... well, no offense, but even if Xbox players don't get it it's not the end of the world. And to be fair, a streak of all the KH titles on the PS consoles might be worthy of a small recognition.
A reward it's not something everyone has a right to in the first place.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I want a KH1 Sora outfit for having beat that.
It hurts no one not to have it, but it's a nice treat for those who own the game. Yes, it's kinda meh for the XBox players, but there's bigger issues for them (they don't even have the remasters or even 2.8, after all).

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I would like that, but I doubt it would be anything huge. More than likely it would be, as you put in your original post, a significant amount of munny and restorative items at the very start of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back