• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Gettin' a kitty cat, what should I call it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall-E

cat_by_other_name.gif

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Well unless I can see the cat or you can describe it I can't help. With pratically all my pets I named after characters in books or Ty beinie babies...
Dog-Beagle-Shiloh-Shiloh
Cat-Tabby-Tabby in the Tub-Blossum
Cat-Ty Starlet-Starry
All my pets but two are that way. My betta fish, Betta and snail, Snaily.

Oblivion'sOath

looks like you already found your cats name. i would say Kitteh. but make sure its the right name. i so wish a could change the name of my cat which my dad gave to it and it got stuck.

my two cats are bootsie(got it from the shelter), and ... Uranus(supposably because our other cats name was jupiter) >.>

Last edited:

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
lol, at least your dad doesn't insist on naming the pet. We're getting one soon (a dog though) My dad wants to name it Cain like in Cain and Able from the bible. Eww. I want to name it Zero... or Tiny. (Mind you it's a huge bull looking dog :D) My best guess is find the cutest, fluffiest cat possible and name it killer :D I also like the "Sir Poopsalot" Idea :D

Subtly Inspiring
my cat's names are Fatass, Bitch, and Dio Brando

named them after we got to know the little bastards
wait a bit. if you find yourself constantly using profanity against the cat then just name it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back