• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get Smart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
getsmartke6.jpg

About freaking time. The cast and staff on the movie is beyond stellar. Anne Hathaway, Steve Carell & The Rock all take lead roles in the movie and it's written by Peter Segal who did Longest Yard and Tommy Boy. God I've waited for a remake of this for a long time.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't say a stellar cast. Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway and the role of the Chief are the only stellar casting choices. And Hathaway is hot, so that merits a viewing in and of itself.

Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic, I use to watch Get Smart all the time when it was on TV Land, dunno what ever happened to it. Carell has some big shoes to fill, I don't care how the hell funny this guy is, Don Adams OWNS all.

Who waits for remakes?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well I would consider that quite a good cast considering, you know, it doesn't suck.

As for waiting, after watching all those other horrible TV shows and older movies get bad remakes and watching Get Smart on DVD every now and then, I always wanted to see a remake of it.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Three of the choices don't suck. I think the others are out there. Hopefully the main focus is on Smart and 99, going anywhere else would be stupid. And the rock is a dipshit anyway.

You'd think though, knowing all those others have had TERRIBLE remakes, that you wouldn't be saying it's about time for this one. What, does Smart deserve to be ridiculed now too?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah because if the remake turns out horrible that means I can never watch the show again? I hate that retarded logic, so what if they screw it up? I'd rather them TRY then never try at all. If it's horrible oh well, I move on. Personally I like the Rock, he may not be the greatest actor but he's had a few good roles, Rundown for instance. I would consider the cast quite good, it's not a bunch of nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back