• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get Rich or Die Tryin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This movie looks off the chain I was just wondering if anyone will go see and yeah I know most people don't like 50 cent but this movie just looks real good I've seen the previews like over 20 times and it still looks hot post what you think about the movie oh yeah it comes out Nov. 9th for those who want to know :)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Bet you any money its Gonna be like Eminems Movie. Seems like the Same Situations and Crap execpt that this Time its a Black man trying to make it instaed of a white man. Not trying to be racist but this is one of those movies just trying to get money

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Fiddy's overrated. This movie's gonna suck, but thousands or maybe millions of blind fans will see anyways. Damn G4ngst4 R4Pp3rs! ....

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
If anything, this movie will be hilarious. Seriously, 50 trying to act? Lmao. He can't even talk properly.

But meh, I can already see how this movie will turn out:

50: "C'mon bitch, I take you down!" *draws gun*
Thug#1: "Dat ain't gonna scare me, fo'. I gots a gun too!" *draws gun*
50: "Bitch! I bin shot 9 times! What makes you tink -"
<BANG>
Thug#1: "10 times now."
50: *crying*"Mummy."

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Fireheart said:
The movie is going to suck.
That, and I wrote something a little while ago claiming how:

• stupid it will be.
  • it will waste and one and half or so of your time.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Wow. Seriously. This move is going to be a mix of bull, chicken and horse s**t. First off all, it's 50 Cent Playing non other than 50 Cent in a movie about 50 Cent! Honest to God, this is worse than Eminem playing someone who is "like" him in Eight Mile.

Second of all.... wasn't 50 Cent's first album titled "Get Rich, or Die Tryin'"? ..... Now he has a movie called "Get Rich and Die Tryin'" and if his movie has a sound track guess what it'll be called... "Get Rick or Die Tryin'" The Soundtrack! Oh my f*cking God!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Fiddy has an obsession with money you see, medear.

Really, it gets old. All he ever talks about in most of his songs is money. And it just so happens that in this motion picture, he's part of a heist during one of the scenes.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Its like i said, Its just like that Damn Eminem Movie Exept this Time instead of a Whit guy trying to make it its a Black guy trying to Make it. You know this is just another way for American and the World at that to Waste there money. If they wanna tell there story they can easily write a damn book. Apperantly they cant even speak Proper English so it wouldent be worth anyones time

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Vice-Versa said:
Its like i said, Its just like that Damn Eminem Movie Exept this Time instead of a Whit guy trying to make it its a Black guy trying to Make it. You know this is just another way for American and the World at that to Waste there money. If they wanna tell there story they can easily write a damn book. Apperantly they cant even speak Proper English so it wouldent be worth anyones time

50 cent already has his own god damn book! Hell, he's already got all the freaking fame.If you ask me this movie is probaly gonna be pretty good.The only thing I think sucks is his video game bullet proof.The graphics cool but the thing that sucks is when the guy is down he shoots like a retard.

Though, I hope to god this movie doesn't waste my time like that Seed of Chucky movie did.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Regis Philbin: What is the reasons for Fiddy Cent making his new movie?
A. To impress Oprah Winfrey?
B. Another money making opportunity for the rich bastard?
C. Try to be like Paris Hilton?
Or
D. Find the cure for cancer?

Darky:...Um. I'd have to go with B
Regis Philbin: Is that your final answer?
*buzzard goes off*

Regis Plhilbin: Correct!

Last edited:
X

Xen

Reasons like Its gonna be off the chain" - ye fiddy poser.

Plus its a bad music. He is an illiterate idiot who has nothing better to do. His music sucks. (Rap sucks). Plus this movie is bad. I didnt see it but it's about his tough life in the "hood" when he was probably born in a normal background. He is tring to get himself into trouble and now is so popular. Thats why. He is a fake and all.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Xen said:
Reasons like Its gonna be off the chain" - ye fiddy poser.

Plus its a bad music. He is an illiterate idiot who has nothing better to do. His music sucks. (Rap sucks). Plus this movie is bad. I didnt see it but it's about his tough life in the "hood" when he was probably born in a normal background. He is tring to get himself into trouble and now is so popular. Thats why. He is a fake and all.

i like rap music and his music and yea the movie suck cuz i bought the boot leg version and it suxk ass even more than 8 mile and yea i think he was born in a normal neighbor hood and how does he seurvied after 9 shoots they must really hate him his hood lol

Shinjuku

Entrapment
alright I must ask one question how many of you guys have actually seen the movie I mean I don't care what the critics say they gave it an F- that's total crap I've seen the movie my other friends have seen the movie and they tell me the same thing I told them its good I mean seriously it looks great and actually its better than 8 mile

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Jinx said:
alright I must ask one question how many of you guys have actually seen the movie I mean I don't care what the critics say they gave it an F- that's total crap I've seen the movie my other friends have seen the movie and they tell me the same thing I told them its good I mean seriously it looks great and actually its better than 8 mile

im going to watch it today since i say harry potter and the goblet of fire yesterday and didnt like it since when is lord voldomort gonna die he is always appearing! like in the first part of the tri tortoment and in the graveyard and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back