• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Get Real Kairi-My first Fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So like I said this is my first fanfic and it is about Kairi. One night I couldn't sleep and this idea kinda attacked me so I finally typed it up today. I hope you like it as much as I do.
----------​

“Kairi, what do you want in life?”
“Kairi, who do you love?”
“Kairi, who do you think you are?”
“Kairi, why are you running?”
“Kairi, where are you going?”
“Kairi, who are you trying to fool?”
“Kairi, what will any of this accomplish?”
“Why are you so stupid?”​

These Questions and others like them flooded the mind of the fourteen-year-old girl from Destiny Islands. They clouded her vision with text that almost smelled pink to the point where she couldn’t see what was in front of her. The sea of words began to ebb and flow with the ebbing slowly winning out as each cycle brought the apparent evaporation of one question and then another. For a minute Kairi let herself get lost in the rhythm as she thought back fondly of the beach she would play at every day with her friends. Because of this, she was surprised to see gaps of black show through as the questions continued to disappear before her. The gaps were growing, dominating her field of vision as the number of questions dwindled. The final question “Where is your Sora?” floated to the center of her vision and dissolved leaving nothing but dark empty space. Kairi thought to open her eyes, but was horrified to find they were already open.

Gasping, she sat up and looked around her. No, she was not in her bed asleep, not on the beach taking an unintentional afternoon nap, not even in a raft chasing after Sora and Riku. Instead she found herself atop a circular structure resembling a stained glass window. Blinded by the colors, Kairi half stumbled, half crawled over to the supposed edge suddenly missing the comfort of the dark emptiness. She stopped abruptly when the bright color met black space and held out her hand level with the stained glass surface. She pushed her hand down, as if by some instinct, checking if there was actually any solid mass beyond the brightly colored circle. She drew in a quick shocked breath as her hand fell downward past the edge causing her to lose her balance. Luckily, Kairi was able to stabilize herself with her opposite hand. She sat there for a few seconds staring into the darkness below wondering if down there was really down at all. She gingerly felt for the side of the structure she was on and felt safer in the solidity when her fingers touched it. With this new safety she turned around and stood, deciding to take a closer look at this stained glass.

Her heart raced and she smiled as the first thing she saw was the amazingly handsome Sora taking up almost a third of the autumn colored floor space with the only other large area being a picture of Destiny Islands. His blue glass eyes shone brightly looking straight at Kairi, or so she liked to think. There were several other large circles nearby, all with a portrait of someone she knew, or felt she knew. She saw King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and two others she never remembered meeting, one boy and one girl, both blonde. Kairi took great pride in the fact that her image was the closest to Sora and began walking over to it, but stopped suddenly as she passed Riku’s picture. She frowned in disgust, but her expression soon moved to one of thought and then excited joy. She reached over and unbuckled the pouch attached to her belt, and, after a few seconds of rummaging, pulled out a large black marker. With a mischievous grin, Kairi knelt down and began coloring on Riku’s face. At first her doodles consisted of just a moustache and eye patch, but Kairi, in a fit of rage and hatred, began scribbling all over. She cursed under her breath, with each stroke, every moment Riku caused her and Sora not to be together and before she realized what was going on, all that remained of Riku was a black blob in the general shape of his head. Finally satisfied she rolled back to crouch on her feet and giggled. Kairi then went around to each of the other pictures, coloring them out until only hers and Sora’s remained. Panting, she dropped the used up marker and laid herself down in the space between Sora’s picture and her own. “Oh Sora,” she said out loud in between breaths, “Why did you ever leave me? Why can’t we just be together for always?” She crawled up to his face and tenderly kissed the large mouth of his image, moaning in pleasure.

Just then something caught her eye and she turned, staring menacingly, but when she realized who it was, her eyes grew wide in surprise. It was the little blonde girl from the picture with her blue sandals, her simple white dress, her innocent eyes. Upon viewing the scene, Kairi on her hands and knees over Sora’s face, the large black spots seemingly scattered on the ground, and the uncapped marker tossed to the side, the blonde girl frowned and started walking towards Kairi. Kairi stood and confusedly approached the girl. As the two females got closer and closer, the blonde one’s expression changed from sadness to disappointment and from disappointment to just plain pissed off. Each step grew stronger and faster until the two were finally face to face on either side of the smudge that was once Riku. They stood for a while looking into each other’s eyes, neither one saying anything. Kairi was not prepared for what happened next. The blonde girl slowly raised her hand and SMACK, slapped Kairi across the face leaving a red imprint behind. “Get Real!” the blonde haired girl shouted at Kairi who stood shocked, hand against her stinging cheek.

Kairi’s vision then started to become blurry and the blonde girl appeared to almost liquefy along with the stained glass floor, mixing and swirling, the colors all running together. Just as suddenly as it happened the colors began to settle, the light blues at the top, deeper blues and greens and tans at the bottom. She was on their island, hers and Sora’s…and Riku’s. “Was this all just a dream?” Kairi asked aloud to no one. But no, her cheek still hurt. A single tear escaped her eye and rolled off her chin. She was alone. No Riku, no Selphie, no Tidus, no Wakka. No Sora.

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I like it.
it's really good and gets me to want to read more.
good job!! (does not intend to sound like a grouchy teacher)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I agree to an extent. I think she would still hit Kairi if she thought necessary, but she wouldn't get as pissed as I made her.
It was a big marker.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Except Namine is inside Kairi and she'd be the one to have to put up with all her crap.
I can see Xion in Namine's position too and she would get mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Azrael

Except Namine is inside Kairi and she'd be the one to have to put up with all her crap.
I can see Xion in Namine's position too and she would get mad.

but she can't. Because she's inside So- shot by Smile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Haha it was cute Zeagal :D
I love how in the questions that were going about her, one was:

"Why are you so stupid?"

Great job, funny to think what can come out of people's lack of sleep and boredom

aswaxsora

Awards
That was good. If there was a 'favorite post' button I'd click it on yours.

Naminé finally was pissed off! That's what I like, rage. Naminé is always so calm.

I can't believe what Kairi did to Riku, King Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Roxas, and Naminé. Bitch! And that must have a lot of ink in it.

You should write some more. It's really good. Oh, and next time, fix the font color so we can read it easier.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Thank you, but what do you mean by font color? Are you viewing it on a blacq skin because I pasted it from word so the text probably is black.

aswaxsora

Awards
Yeah the font's black. I'm using the 'blacq v. 2'. It's only because I like a darker background and Sora and Riku better. XD

aswaxsora

Awards
I saw right after I wrote my comment. XD I really do wish there was a 'favorite post' button. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back