• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get ready for X018......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Already? Give us a few days to breathe!

Really though, I can see something showing up during the Inside Xbox stream. They’re showing third party titles, so why not KH3? Also, these smaller trailers tend to come shortly before longer ones. We’ll see if you have any merit or not, I guess!

ghostwarmen

Awards
I can see something being shown. I mean, they announced Frozen at Microsoft’s E3, why not another world during this?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Already? Give us a few days to breathe!

Really though, I can see something showing up during the Inside Xbox stream. They’re showing third party titles, so why not KH3? Also, these smaller trailers tend to come shortly before longer ones. We’ll see if you have any merit or not, I guess!
i dont know it just seems an odd place for kh3 relate granted i dont how the marking will be this last months so i keeping my expections in check and hoping for the best

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well we did sort of get something at Lucca comics so maybe you're on to something?

But yeah I agree with Baymax, this is getting old.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
i dont know it just seems an odd place for kh3 relate granted i dont how the marking will be this last months so i keeping my expections in check and hoping for the best

Yeah I’m not sure. This could be Xbox’s equivalent to the PlayStation Lineup Tour, in which case, it would be fair to give Xbox something to reveal for the game. That would make both consoles even for world reveals this year.

Vasquez

Awards
There is still one more Disney world that needs a proper reveal. I really hope 100 acre woods is in the game but not the new Disney world revealed.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Maybe! You were onto something with Lucca, so I could totally see it happening.

Also, let's not discourage speculation threads like these, guys. I don't like the toxic environment I've been feeling in these threads lately. I agree that it seems to be a shtick in some sort of way, but it doesn't really matter since it's just an excited fan expressing themselves. These threads have gained some traction and speculation, however slight. I don't see the point in being rude just because you personally are annoyed by them. I'm with TheProfessional, let's get hyped!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I’m not sure. This could be Xbox’s equivalent to the PlayStation Lineup Tour, in which case, it would be fair to give Xbox something to reveal for the game. That would make both consoles even for world reveals this year.
yeah not saying you wrong it just seem a odd event to reveal something but who knows really at this point everthing a guessing now at this point

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah not saying you wrong it just seem a odd event to reveal something but who knows really at this point everthing a guessing now at this point

Yeah, it could be a repeat of Gamescom for all I know. But who knows? At least it’s only six days away, so we’ll find out soon enough!

Also, I just saw that Xbox tweeted that this would be the biggest Inside Xbox ever. Sounds just like something KH3 would be shown at to me. It’s two hours long and starts at 3:00 pm Central time.

https://twitter.com/xbox/status/1058705357697114112?s=21

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, it could be a repeat of Gamescom for all I know. But who knows? At least it’s only six days away, so we’ll find out soon enough!

Also, I just saw that Xbox tweeted that this would be the biggest Inside Xbox ever. Sounds just like something KH3 would be shown at to me. https://twitter.com/xbox/status/1058705357697114112?s=21
exatly maybe we dont how kh3 market will go until january but i going to watch it regadless and what they have to offer

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
you now something this event and game ward are possible because they have yet to annce when kh vr supose to come out all we know about it supaose holiday this year

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
you now something this event and game ward are possible because they have yet to annce when kh vr supose to come out all we know about it supaose holiday this year

That definitely won’t be announced at the Xbox event since it’s a PlayStation exclusive. With it being a 10 minute free experience, they might just announce the week of release or something.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I swear every event that showcases KH3 we'll get a new thread from TheProfessional saying "iT's GoInG dOwN pEePs!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back