• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get ready for Paris Games Week....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostwarmen

Awards
We’ve been through this before. I’m not believing this for second.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, that’s happening this week? Had no idea; thanks for reminding me.

Awards
TsURrFV.gif

Sdog

Awards
My boy back at it again! Can always rely on your insight, TheProfessional!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Even if there somehow was a new trailer shown at PGW, I wouldnt be surprised if it was just dedicated to Olympus and Twilight Town.

Sdog

Awards
Even if there somehow was a new trailer shown at PGW, I wouldnt be surprised if it was just dedicated to Olympus and Twilight Town.

I think that's a safe bet. Would be nice if they threw in SDG's purpose for visiting all the worlds this time around in the trailer too since none of them have touched on any of that. Though at this point I can see them waiting till the launch trailer if not at all.

Awards
While I'm personally trying not to get my hopes up, I feel like anything is possible after everything that has happened so far. My faith in Square Enix's devotion to Kingdom Hearts III was restored when they announced the Toy Story world and release date for the game at the D23 Expo of 2017. While the release date was delayed by a few months, we have received several other surprising and exciting announcements regarding Kingdom Hearts III this year, including the trailers at E3 that revealed the Frozen and Pirates of the Caribbean worlds, as well as the recent trailer that finally showed the Big Hero 6 world. After all off those revelations and surprises we have seen this year, I'm a firm believer that Square Enix realizes it's about time and they really do care about pleasing their fans ASAP. Whether or not we see anything big at Paris Games Week is anyone's guess, but I know that I have restored belief in Square Enix delivering this game, and delivering it as a solid conclusion to the Xehanort arc of Kingdom Hearts.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i do think we get a new trailer there and the panel at lucaa will just probally be recap of stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back