• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get Ready for NYCC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Get Ready for NYCC.

The only thing yapping is the demo unles they show the into there which I doubt it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TheProfessional, you have 10 minutes to verify your claim of it being lit at NYCC or I'm gonna have to call the police. I work at a police station, so don't think I'm not being serious.

Awards
Our hopes when absolutely nothing happens.

rip.gif

TheProfessional, you have 10 minutes to verify your claim of it being lit at NYCC or I'm gonna have to call the police. I work at a police station, so don't think I'm not being serious.

I love this forum and its people

rip.gif
rip.gif
rip.gif

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Legitimately, I wouldn’t be surprised if we do get some reveals next week. With the Utada and Skrillex song being a mash up of Eastern and Western styles, where better to debut something like that than one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, not to mention, Utada’s birthplace. So maybe we’ll see the opening here. I could even see a new trailer since SENA didn’t get any English footage to market with out of TGS. Maybe they figured that these two events were close enough together that they could make a separate event out of premiering an English trailer.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Legitimately, I wouldn’t be surprised if we do get some reveals next week. With the Utada and Skrillex song being a mash up of Eastern and Western styles, where better to debut something like that than one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, not to mention, Utada’s birthplace. So maybe we’ll see the opening here. I could even see a new trailer since SENA didn’t get any English footage to market with out of TGS. Maybe they figured that these two events were close enough together that they could make a separate event out of premiering an English trailer.

Oh Zip dont get my hopes up, lol. I already made that mistake with San Diego Comic con..

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh Zip dont get my hopes up, lol. I already made that mistake with San Diego Comic con..

Definitely safer to keep the expectations low. But it is one of the last remaining major events in North America, so we’ll see.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Definitely safer to keep the expectations low. But it is one of the last remaining major events in North America, so we’ll see.
um what Xbox event and maybe the game award show not saying your wrong but let see

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
um what Xbox event and maybe the game award show not saying your wrong but let see

Yeah those are other possibilities. Not sure about the XBox event for the opening reveal though. I think Square Enix will debut that through their own console-neutral channels.

Apparently there won’t be a PSX this year, so that’s one less event to worry about. https://twitter.com/jmdornbush/status/1045746379782410240?s=21

So we have NYCC, PGW, PAX Aus, Xbox Event, Game Awards, and Jump Festa.

Awards
Yeah those are other possibilities. Not sure about the XBox event for the opening reveal though. I think Square Enix will debut that through their own console-neutral channels.

Apparently there won’t be a PSX this year, so that’s one less event to worry about. https://twitter.com/jmdornbush/status/1045746379782410240?s=21

So we have NYCC, PGW, PAX Aus, Xbox Event, Game Awards, and Jump Festa.

My bets:

NYCC - Demo only
PGW - Demo & some kind of a reveal
PAX Aus - Demo only
XBox Event - Some reveal
Game Awards - I truly don't know what to expect here
Jump Festa - FINAL TRAILER

Sdog

Awards
Be ready. It's about to go down.

I'm officially listing you as a reputable news source and you have my full fledged support.

Inb4 Spider-man summon, Remy's NY style pizza recipe reveal, and a jay walking minigame for San Fransokyo.

/s

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
My bets:

NYCC - Demo only
PGW - Demo & some kind of a reveal
PAX Aus - Demo only
XBox Event - Some reveal
Game Awards - I truly don't know what to expect here
Jump Festa - FINAL TRAILER
those are good expectations but I could see nycc get the into with Paris and Xbox new Disney world and maybe the game award show will have the final Disney world ip

Back