• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get Ready for NYCC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
My bets:

NYCC - Demo only
PGW - Demo & some kind of a reveal
PAX Aus - Demo only
XBox Event - Some reveal
Game Awards - I truly don't know what to expect here
Jump Festa - FINAL TRAILER

Yeah that seems about right. I don’t know what to expect from the Game Awards either as I’ve never watched them. I could see a trailer airing, I guess, but it could just be one they debut elsewhere.

If Princess and the Frog is in the game, I’m convinced it’ll be shown at either NYCC or Paris Games Week. The former because this would be the first KH world with a United States setting and its story particularly resonates with African-Americans. Therefore, it would make sense to debut it to American audiences. It would also explain why an all-new world didn’t premiere at TGS if they were planning to reveal one at another event shortly after.

Paris Games Week is the other candidate because New Orleans has French origins, so it might be a cool place to debut it with all the Mardi Gras stuff. European fans also haven’t had any real reveals delivered on their turf either, so that’d be nice for them.

Both events being in October also helps because they can use the spooky themes of PatF to tie in with the Halloween season.

Sdog

Awards
Both events being in October also helps because they can use the spooky themes of PatF to tie in with the Halloween season.

And a perfect opportunity for a summon reveal for a certain King of Screams. ;)

Awards
So... I'm starting to think shibuya will be in the game but i'll get into that in other thread lol

Not getting my hopes up x)

sephydark

Awards
Yeah! I'm ready for them to get the demo we've been seeing everywhere and nothing else!

Sdog

Awards
My favorite part is how OP hasn't said anything since the thread was started. And of course it's their only post. :redface:

Awards
I can't wait for the same exact demo that doesn't really show anything new again it's so exciting

2bae63b023caffa35711d513316b930e927be310_hq.gif

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Just wanted to thank TheProfessional for making the best thread ever. The contributions you have made to this community, sir, will not be forgotten.

I'm going to have to request a TheProfessional award, so that everyone knows I once knew/saw/heard this thread.

P.S. I'm ready, TP??

hlc1988

Awards
It would actually be hilarious if, after all the responses to this thread, that there was something there lol

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
It would actually be hilarious if, after all the responses to this thread, that there was something there lol

It’s one of those things where OP “wins” regardless. If there is something there, OP will act like they knew about it. If there isn’t, they’ll say they were trolling and “got” us.

notnow123487

Awards
It’s one of those things where OP “wins” regardless. If there is something there, OP will act like they knew about it. If there isn’t, they’ll say they were trolling and “got” us.

I personally like when people do stuff like this whether they’re trolling or actually an insider. The hype surrounding a baseless rumor is the best. It’s not about whether it pays off, it’s about the ride.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Havent heard a peep from this guy since he started the thread. C'mon Professional if we are getting something next week tell us.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Havent heard a peep from this guy since he started the thread. C'mon Professional if we are getting something next week tell us.

I wonder if they figured that by making a brand new account and only making this single post, it would maintain the illusion of an anonymous inside source.

Back