• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get ready for Lucca after Paris Games Week is up.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
What time is the panel gonna be?
5:30 PM for the Time in Italy, but 11:30 am Central Time and 12:30 PM Eastern Time.

Interesting! There is also a POTC space that I hadn't seen before along with Baymax being added to the character banners.
It's also interesting that the Baymax cutout is actually his 3D Render from the Original Movie and not the actual game itself. So dunno, if they are hinting that Baymax and the rest of BH6 will appear without their SuperHero costumes in the world cause it seems like they will be in their superhero attire for the vast majority of the world unless if they are at the San Fransokyo Institue or the Lucky Cat Cafe in their normal civilian attire.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i wont be surpase if lucca we get news they way they deacte the place and stuff

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The lack of glasses-wearing Bulma clones in this thread disappoints me.

sephydark

Awards
Huh, all this new promotional stuff makes me think this event might have more information than I initially expected... though I'm not going to get my hopes up too high yet.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The KH Twitter account is promoting the event now, which is a good sign.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Is there an exact source for this? Not that I doubt it, but wondering if it's actually stated anywhere besides some random on Twitter.
you know what i cant anything unless he going to streamed it self

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
you know what i cant anything unless he going to streamed it self

I guess we'll find out later! It does seem legit, so thank you for the link :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Keeping my expectations low for a world reveal despite the live stream. It could be like TGS were the just show more of already confirmed worlds. But we could still get something major like the Sora vs. Aqua reveal.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Ugh my hopes are definitely up more now. If we get a trailer, I wonder if it’ll be English or Japanese.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i getting skeptial i thinkit just some random who think it will be stream there unless they annceme someting later

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i did mange to find other twitch stufff who re streamng lucca stuff weird ithough i cant find any scheldre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back