• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Get ready for Lucca after Paris Games Week is up.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

See you in Shibuya
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
You said the same thing about PGW and so far we got zilch. Now that you're doing it again I fear there will be nothing substantial at Lucca comics.

TheMostRad

Awards
I'd be more than content with coasting on the news we've already got now that we're within that 3-month threshold. Soon the ultimate KH3 newsdump will be upon us - Release Day~

sephydark

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Anguis Union
Are you just coming in here to jinx these events for us? I swear every time you say "get ready for [event]" absolutely nothing happens there.

Sdog

Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Y'all ain't ready. The fact that our boy, TheProfessional, is responding to this thread PROVES it's about to go down.

Last edited:

Recon

Fear is my currency
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
yooooo pass the popcorn

also I'm selling pitchforks for $4.99 for when nothing happens