• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get an Extended Look at Kingdom Hearts 2.5 TGS Videos!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is already arriving in stores in Japan. The mounting anticipation has fans calling for the trophy list, and the game to leak. While it seems doubtful for the game to leak anytime soon in Japan, we here at KHInsider wanted to share a few more videos of the game in motion. These videos were captured at TGS, and as you can see in one of them, the full build was at TGS. While these fans might have stuck to Hollow Bastion and the usual Birth by Sleep worlds, it is nice to see the game in motion on a television. Thanks to P4GTeam루리웹 for the videos!

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix -
Ventus "Castle of Dreams", Aqua "Radiant Garden"

루리웹

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - 
Radiant Garden

P4GTeam

Here's a bonus video for Final Fantasy fans!

Final Fantasy Type-0

P4GTeam

KHInsider will be reviewing the Japanese copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX when it releases, so please look forward to that!

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Suddenly I have a burning desire to play KH2...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
As do I. I'm excited to re-tread the worlds in KH2 again. One of the best games of my childhood.

SORA619

Awards
So close and yet so far!! KHII and BbS are still the greatest games I've played and I can't wait to play them again.. December come quickly.. Please? :D

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I believe we all need to find a Keyblade to point onto the monitor that will release the game on our hands...just two more months nearly.

WastedPenguin

Awards
I know your feels. Whenever i see a tiny bit of Kingdom Hearts 2 input i want to play it again although i played this game countless times in the PS2 era...its the same with every other KH title, i will probably never get enough of Kingdom Hearts.

Dark Wing

Awards
I have so much anticipation for this that i just can't enjoy any of my other games until i get my hands on this!

Sdog

Awards
Even with the off-screen cap you can tell the frame rate that is just doing this game wonders. I'm tempted to hook up my PS2 right now and play but I think waiting just a bit longer will be rewarding.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

WE ARE CURRENTLY MAKING SOME ROUNDS OVER IN CINDERELLA'S HOUSE AND RADIANT GARDEN BEFORE JUMPING TO RADIANT GARDEN ELEVEN YEARS LATER BEFORE MAKING A FINAL STOP INTO THE SMEXINESS THAT IS THE WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY TYPE-O!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I know your feels. Whenever i see a tiny bit of Kingdom Hearts 2 input i want to play it again although i played this game countless times in the PS2 era...its the same with every other KH title, i will probably never get enough of Kingdom Hearts.

Same.

Even with the off-screen cap you can tell the frame rate that is just doing this game wonders. I'm tempted to hook up my PS2 right now and play but I think waiting just a bit longer will be rewarding.

Double same. I keep thinking "Don't play it now. Just wait 2 more months and it'll be that much sweeter!"

A couple questions on the videos: At about 3:08 on the KH2 video what is that attack that Sora uses? I don't remember it, so is my KH2 battle knowledge really rusty or is that a new FM attack?
Also is FF Type-0 just on the new consoles or is it on the PS3 as well?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A couple questions on the videos: At about 3:08 on the KH2 video what is that attack that Sora uses? I don't remember it, so is my KH2 battle knowledge really rusty or is that a new FM attack?
Also is FF Type-0 just on the new consoles or is it on the PS3 as well?
I can't remember the exact name for it, but it's not new.

And Type-0 is on PS4 and Xbox One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back