• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Get A Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go-Getter Greg

I'll check this place every so often to see if anything interesting is going on. Not really friends with anybody, but i haven't been here a while i guess. Been on two other forums, wasn't attached at all. I had a couple friends but i talked to them when i felt like getting on, didn't go on the forum just to talk to them or anything. I prefer real life friends, because for all i know everyone on this forum is 40 years old and jerking it to the thought of a kiddie pool or some shit. Back when i was in middle school i knew this chick who was a mod on a forum and everyone thought she was a tall, blonde sophomore named laura who had a like genius level intellect. In reality she was 12, short, red haired, and i mean she's smart but not that smart. And she didn't think there was anything wrong with them thinking that. I thought it was weird.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Hey everyone thinks I'm a huge black guy with a 12" uncut penis so hey I can't complain.

Not really, I'm okay with not knowing everything about you people. Shit, there have been times where I was like 'yeah, I prefered when I didn't know what you look like'. But, in general, no; I am a firm believer that while someone may act differently online, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. The anonymity lets us be who we want to be, without the stereotypes of appearance or gender.

Unless you have like a shitty signature or something.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I'll check this place every so often to see if anything interesting is going on. Not really friends with anybody, but i haven't been here a while i guess. Been on two other forums, wasn't attached at all. I had a couple friends but i talked to them when i felt like getting on, didn't go on the forum just to talk to them or anything. I prefer real life friends, because for all i know everyone on this forum is 40 years old and jerking it to the thought of a kiddie pool or some shit. Back when i was in middle school i knew this chick who was a mod on a forum and everyone thought she was a tall, blonde sophomore named laura who had a like genius level intellect. In reality she was 12, short, red haired, and i mean she's smart but not that smart. And she didn't think there was anything wrong with them thinking that. I thought it was weird.

I kinda agree with this, and i feel like i spend too much time on here, but when im bored i sit on this site and talk to the few good friends i have on here ^^

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
I come on here to talk to the friends I've made through the RP section of these forums. I wonder if I'm spending too much time on here myself and not doing anything in real life. Well it all depends on where you're at in life and what's going on and all that stuff. Kids that are like 15 and younger don't have to worry too much about RL(Real Life) and can stay on here and chat away. And play Video games. But once you hit 16 you start to really think on what your goals are for life and so you minimize your time spent on here or Video Games.

As for me, yea I'm wondering where I'm going right now so I should start cutting my time spent on these things that I like to do... But if I were told I have no life because I'm on these forums... Well I'd tell that person to shut up and mind his/her own business. Plenty of people on here have jobs and still make time to come on here and have a little fun.

So to anyone out there who thinks they don't have a life because they're on here alot... As long as you're in school, and looking at future options for your life, dont worry about what the world says. This is where you come to get away from it all and enjoy yourself! Just as long as you continue to work and learn things at school... And that's the end of my rant xD

Shade737

Silver Member
I don't really come on forums as much as I used to now that Uni started back up. I usually go on one main forum and the rest are only visited to check on the active threads that I made and a bit of boredom and interesting topics.

The staff pranks is one of the reasons for me coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back