• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gesso's Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Another one tries to leave the hotel?

Nice Hotel California reference o/

Anyway, should you actually happen to stay away, I hope your life continues in a nice and smooth fashion, and all goes well.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Thanks everyone(not everyone really) for all the nice bye bye's.

But I pretty much came here to update a bit, it seems that I'll still be stripped off my MSN, Skype, and other IMs. But I still won't be around KHI for a while, so I pretty much guess I "might" be back in a month or two, in the meantime I'll just be doing whatever. So again Laterz.

Aria

braver by the minute
I never really got to know you, but I wish I could have now =( *regretfulness* Bye, see you later-ish-maybe.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
NOOOOOOO!!! I REFUSE TO EXCEPT THIS!!!!!!!! T^T
...But I have to, I guess. :(

I'll miss you, Gesso, ol budd ol pal.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Shinkirō;5271842 said:
Nice Hotel California reference o/

Anyway, should you actually happen to stay away, I hope your life continues in a nice and smooth fashion, and all goes well.

*wink wink*

O.O..amazing, so far there are only three people that managed to get the reference I've been trying to make for a while now...totally worth it though. Hey, Gesso, see you in a week or so.

Axel's girl1312

Gesso nooooooo!!!! you can't go!!!!!!! whyyyyyyyyyy????? who is my sister and I going to talk to about FMA!?!?!?! well bye then! hope you come back so I can talk to you more. I'll miss you.

Gram

Banned
Awards
D: goodbye my pervy, oniony, to-love-ru loving friend
calvin-coolidge.jpg
*coughSEEUIN30DAYScough*

Sparks

gone
So sad though :c I'll miss him for the month that he won't be here, and maybe longer since he said maybe :/ but bai bai Cesar, you were a really cool guy.

Axel's girl1312

Damn you!!!! why did you leave!?!?!?!? I just finished FMA!(not brother hood though I haven't started that yet) I hope you come back soon. *Trys not to cry* I'll miss you!

Back