• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gess WHAT I FOUND

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Wow...

I'd buy one... if it was a hell of a lot cheaper. $454 American dollars? I'm not spending that much for a one piece cosplay jacket.

DarrcEnigma

Those things have been around for nearly a year and a half now, eh? If I'm not mistaken AR.com helped the place design them. I remember everyone was really excited when they first came out, I've always thought they looked rather funky though. But that was back when AnsemReport.com was the most popular KHII site, before COM was released (announced even?) and KH2, KHU and the others popped up. I can't believe the prices haven't fallen since then... ah well.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

OMG!!!my mom wouldn't pay for 1/3 of that!!!but it would be cool for a play or something.i'll get it onece i'm old enuf to get a job and get paid 100$s a week.i'm only getting like 20-40 a week at my job.and i use that money to buy games and so on.

bdsic

my parents didnt buy me mine, i use my own money:)

but it soooo much

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The thing is, I'd never find a use for an unknown coat. =] It's cool and all..but what will I do with it...for one thing..I know I wouldn't go outside in that thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back