• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

George Bush goes to Hell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlanK

Website
www.ear-tweak.com
George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

George thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.
The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell.

"No!" George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

George Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Lol, that was funny. >___> *shudders* politics...the Bush man....*shudder* ;O

nothingness

nice really funny. ya when i went to japan i went to this japanese and forign camp and there were like kenyans, australians, thai and some others. they all hated bush

M

MegaFlare

OMG! Wtf! HAHA! That made me laugh oh-so much!! And since I'm in another country than America, I think I'll judge how incredibly moronic their president is!! I have right, ya know!! This is just TOO effing funny!

Who else could be such a genius to create a horrible fanfiction is this!?!! CLASSY!

BlanK

Website
www.ear-tweak.com
GaurdianOfHearts said:
This is SO funny. Haha Bush. It's embarassing to have a president like him. Do you know that random high schoolers in AUSTRALIA hate our president as much as we do? It's sad. And I saw an anti-Bush billboard in New Zealand. That made me happy. ^_^

For Aussies, but other will understand it... :rolleyes:

THE ORIGINAL STORY OF THE ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks he's a fool, and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The shivering grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

-------------------

THE MODERN AUSTRALIAN VERSION

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks he's a fool, and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed.

The shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while others less fortunate like him are cold and starving.

The ABC and Channel 9 show up to provide live coverage of the shivering grasshopper, with cuts to a video of the ant in his comfortable warm home with a table filled with food.

Australians are stunned that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so while others have plenty.

The Democrats, the Greens and the Coalition Against Poverty demonstrate in front of the ant's house.

The ABC, interrupting an Aboriginal cultural festival special from North Queensland with breaking news, broadcasts them singing "We Shall Overcome."

Bob Brown rants in an interview with Ray Martin that the ant has gotten rich off the backs of grasshoppers, and calls for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his "fair share."

In response to polls, the Liberal Government drafts the Economic Equity and Grasshopper Anti-Discrimination Act, retrospective to the beginning of the summer. It is quickly passed through the Senate.

The ant's taxes are reassessed and he is also fined for failing to hire grass hoppers as helpers.

Without enough money to pay both the fine and his newly imposed retrospective taxes, his home is confiscated by the government.

The ant moves to Asia, and starts a successful agribiz company.

The TV stations later show the now fat grasshopper finishing up the last of the ant's food though Spring is still months away, while the government owned house he is in, which just happens to be the ant's old ouse crumbles around him because he hadn't maintained it.
Inadequate government funding is blamed, Kim Beasley now is appointed to head a commission of inquiry that will cost $10,000,000.

The grasshopper is soon dead of a drug overdose, the Sydney Morning Herald blames it on obvious failure of government to address the root causes of despair arising from social inequity.

The abandoned house is taken over by a gang of illegal immigrant spiders, released from detention by the government under America's nod and praised for enriching Australia's multicultural diversity, and who promptly terrorize the community.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
MegaFlare said:
OMG! Wtf! HAHA! That made me laugh oh-so much!! And since I'm in another country than America, I think I'll judge how incredibly moronic their president is!! I have right, ya know!! This is just TOO effing funny!

Who else could be such a genius to create a horrible fanfiction is this!?!! CLASSY!
You're a foreigner? Do you live in Canada? Please tell me you live in Canada. *evil shriek/laugh* Canada...hehehe...*shakes violently and has a seizure*

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
lol, awesome.:D that was awesome, because that's probably gonna happen. XD.
don't call mr. president a moron Megaflare!! he's not an idiot. the correct term is retard. :D (oh yeah, he's stupid if I think i'm smarter than him.:D)

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Since were Bashing the crap out Bush I thought I'd throw this in too.

showerbush.jpg

M

MegaFlare

Kingdomkey_Sora said:
hahah so funny! Good one

Hahaha! Yes! I couldn't have laughed any harder!21`~@ omgomgomg

This is SO funny. Haha Bush. It's embarassing to have a president like him.

OMG d00d liek, ur so rite. it was just 2 funny fer w0rds. ITz s0 embarasing d00d, becuz we liek, know everything. We kn0w alllL ab0ut wut the media tellzz us. :)

We're absolutely gifted with knowledge.

GaurdianOfHearts said:
Do you know that random high schoolers in AUSTRALIA hate our president as much as we do?

Yeahhhhhhh man, they have all this confidential and political knowledge, they're as smart as us Americans!! I'm glad great minds think alike.

GaurdianOfHearts said:
It's sad. And I saw an anti-Bush billboard in New Zealand.

Blessed are we, with the intelligence of other countries.

You're a foreigner? Do you live in Canada? Please tell me you live in Canada. *evil shriek/laugh* Canada...hehehe...*shakes violently and has a seizure*

Oh, yes. I am but a measly Canadian. And even I have the respect for other country's politicans.

keybearer_yoshi said:
lol, awesome. that was awesome, because that's probably gonna happen. XD.
don't call mr. president a moron Megaflare!! he's not an idiot. the correct term is retard. (oh yeah, he's stupid if I think i'm smarter than him.)

Yeah man, you're right. ;D There's such a fine difference between a moron and an idiot!! Ignorant and intelligence!! omg! xO

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The joke was kind of funny, but not because of the "Dubya" part.

You kids seem to think Bush is the source of all evil in the world.

Oh noz!1! he went t0 warz!1! hes lik totaly t3h eval!1shift1! hes a mron f0r doin that!1! ya hes t3h werst prez evar!1! a mron cood d0 a bttr j0b 0 weht he iz 1 lol!1!shift1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back