• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Genesis Project:1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
Genesis Project: Chapter 1

Genesis Project: Chapter 1
-from simplicity is everything born

-Your mission
,should you choose to accept it. . .

Will be the following.
-Pick a letter from the "English" alphabet and any number ( try and keep it to 3 digits )
-Take a sheet of paper and brain storm ideas on where you would see that letter or number like so http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6099/dsc017631wk7.jpg

once a decent amount of people have done so I shall continue

[-T.A Out-]

Last edited:

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
Yes cor the paper needs stuff on it

1)use a digital camera
2)use photoshop and doodle by hand
3)if not i'll just take your word that you've done something so we can move on

Last edited:

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
finished 2 drawings; I'm not sure which one is correct, but I'll upload both. Is that okay with you, Trig? Though I think I've found which one is correct... (sorry, my brain is just NOT that twisted, so I drew one with grafitti mode 0 and T, and the other one things containing 2 and b/p/q/d. )

I'll upload once my scanner starts running again. ^^ in about 2-3 days. Both are b/w, so I hope it's fine with you. ^^

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
the rest of the people can catch up later, now then i will pick two objects from the things you drew and you will have to make something out of it, anything. What was chosen for me was the claw i drew for 3 and the light bulb I drew for i. So I did the following after going through some thoughts in my head. I ended up creating a mini monster out of model magic,
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9425/picture1dt3.png

afterwards i took a medium sized box and cut out a hole for it and stuck a flash light, then i stood the monster in the box and turned the light off. Once the lights were off I turned the flashlight out and there was a shadow cast on the wall from the shape of the monster. After that i was told to further extend the project so I made a movie poster.
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8317/picture2sy6.png

I actually had this printed decently big.

------------------
Perm- the arrow and unshot, if you can't think of something to do then i'll pick something else for you

C4E- bike and the picture frame, again if you cannot think of something to do with it than I shall pick something

as for the rest of you pick up the pace

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Uh, sorry, but I completely missed that you had posted again in this.
I'll get started on this now.

uuuh btw, unshot?

Back