• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

generic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark_Lightning

this rpg is just like every other rpg inferno on the net, to proove it just go to google and search rpg inferno, i liked kingdomhearts bcus it was different and funner ive been playing this for a while now and i liked the old one 1 million times better, the jobs, and the keyblades, please bring back the keyblades, were all better the clans were affordable for beginners, and teh opponents were great and very fun to fight, everything about this forum is just plain boring

the other rpg had 100 % bank interest, better bot battles, better weapons, better spells, and better jobs, and the ups to this one are absolutely nuttin, it was better when they brought the rpg back for teh one day and it was teh same spt a little quicker and different battle position, this new version just makes kingdomhearts like every other rpg out there plain and dull.

tell me if anyone feels the same way about this rpg

Dark_Lightning

can u make the old rpg again or will that be impossible bcus i can play this one on hundreds of sites but i cant play this one anywhere else, cna u reset the system or sumthing so that u can remake the old one, this one is plain

oops srry i got to excited and forgot the edit and the other one doqwn below i just wanted to show that i had replyed

Last edited:

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Eh, use the edit button.
And don't think Midnighter would put it back to the way it was if you mean "chaos"
Either way, if you wanted to change jobs, and items and stuff, it'd take a while. Either that or the system would get all messed up.

Z

Zackstorm

Well everyone seemed to want this RPG back. The RPG TM and I made took a long time and hard work. When we switched to 2.4 there were problems. We could either go through the system and fix the problems, or bring back this RPG. Since everyone wanted this one, we thought we'd just give this one to yas.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Dude, if you don't like it, don't play it. These jobs, I think, are better than the KH-themed one. Just because this is a KH site, doesn't mean that every aspect has to be KH, it gets to repetitive and boring. These jobs are at least interesting, there is more room for creativity in weapons and armour and it's just less trouble for Zack and TM to go and put all those jobs/items/bots/etc. back in, when it isn't even necessary.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Banishing Blade said:
Dude, if you don't like it, don't play it. These jobs, I think, are better than the KH-themed one. Just because this is a KH site, doesn't mean that every aspect has to be KH, it gets to repetitive and boring. These jobs are at least interesting, there is more room for creativity in weapons and armour and it's just less trouble for Zack and TM to go and put all those jobs/items/bots/etc. back in, when it isn't even necessary.
^Eh, so true. I thought those KH based classes sucked @ss, but wuhtever.
The weapon variety back then seemed dull to me.

Dark_Lightning

o but this one is everywhere else that i play thats y i liked the kh2 one if it takes u a while put the 2.4 as kingdom hearts and ill wait every other forum had 2.4 like this and kh came back once with the rpg with keyblades and these custom bot battles, so if it does tke a while it will be worth it the old jobs and characters were fun

this rpg has been available on at least 50 other sites, and most of u r saying u like this one? zack and tm made the previous one customly and it is thousands times better than this. go to ffhybrid.net, or tripletriadextreme.com, or ffadvanced.com ect..... there is plenty of rpgs just like this one and the old one was unique and fun

Last edited:
Back