• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Generic Cereal vs. Brand Name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Generic or Brand Name Cereal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Okay, so there's this big bag of cereal [in this example, Cocoa Crunchies]. Cocoa Crunchies is a generic cereal, meaning that its not well known. But its cheaper than the box, and is bigger too. Then you go to Cocoa Puffs [a much more familiar name than Cocoa Crunchies]. Its a small box, costs more, but is widely known because of its commercials and the trademark bird. So, which one do you want? The generic? Or the brand name?

Q

Banned
Okay, so there's this big bag of cereal [in this example, Cocoa Crunchies]. Cocoa Crunchies is a generic cereal, meaning that its not well known. But its cheaper than the box, and is bigger too. Then you go to Cocoa Puffs [a much more familiar name than Cocoa Crunchies]. Its a small box, costs more, but is widely known because of its commercials and the trademark bird. So, which one do you want? The generic? Or the brand name?

If you are a smart shopper, you'd logically pick the generic.
Why? It has a bigger, better bag and more cereal.

There is no contest. Unless you attempt to use crappy advertising and "puzzles" that could be solved by a first-grader in their sleep as facts. Then I say you phail. lol.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I get generic. It's easier. And the ones I get comes in a zipper bag, so they stay fresh longer =D

D

Deleted member 36435

I go generic because its cheaper unless I can't find a generic version of the cereal I want.
@Vice-Versa: It isn't lower quality that is just what many people think. If you look at the ingrediants they are exactly the same. If you want puzzles some generic brands have em =P

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I know thers no real differance between the 2 but like i said, I need the name brand.

Overall, i dont get anything Generic. All the things i buy, have it be cloths, foods, hats, Shoes. I guess i just love to spend money, Thats all.

Haku

<3
I would have to say that I like both equally because the brand name cereal usually tastes better than the generic brand but the generic brand is cheaper than the brand name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back